Eh.......'The Sphincter'......take a look boaby-breath.......i too was beaten to the punch. I wonder how worthwhile the gongs handed out to cocks like James Corden and Esther 'we all knew something wasn't right' Rantzen are considered in comparison. Foot in the door, etc. Token gesture, and you leave smegmarks all over the gaffe. Sickening.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More to the point. Chance this game might be aff sat cause o rain & fisle game called off earlier worries me....

Hampden usually ok or not Lads

It's a new surface, so not sure how it reacts to pishing rain. I wouldn't expect the game to be in any danger, though.

Anyone settle an 'exchange of views' here?

During the 6-1 canter at Hampden in season 92/93, which end did Jurgen Ronald score his overhead kick? I thought it was at the what's known throughout world football as the "Archie Robertson straight fae a corner" end but others say Mt Florida

Ta

QPSAFalkirkFirm - couldn't you have anticpated the seethe and jealousy that your proclamation would ignite? I can't believe that you had forgotten that it's not just the Old Scum who have these neanderthals following them, but also their former Glasgow wannabees. No wonder East Kilbride and Coatbridge don't want these parasites anywhere near them.

QPSAFalkirkFirm - couldn't you have anticpated the seethe and jealousy that your proclamation would ignite? I can't believe that you had forgotten that it's not just the Old Scum who have these neanderthals following them, but also their former Glasgow wannabees. No wonder East Kilbride and Coatbridge don't want these parasites anywhere near them.

:lol: :lol:

Seethe and jealousy. From us? "Scum", "neanderthals", "wannabees", "parasites". Fantastic.

During the 6-1 canter at Hampden in season 92/93, which end did Jurgen Ronald score his overhead kick? I thought it was at the what's known throughout world football as the "Archie Robertson straight fae a corner" end but others say Mt Florida

Ta

It was scored at what was always known to me as the Rangers end

Yip. Rangers End. But i wasn't there...i was grounded for the match, but recall photos showing him celebrating at that end.

Totes heads gone. You dick!!! Foamin' at the gub. What a state to get yersel into.

Ta

I'm pretty sure it was in the end which is to the left if you are in the main stand. I was in the terracing for that goal which would definitely be up there with one of the best Clyde goals I have ever seen.

I'm pretty sure it was in the end which is to the left if you are in the main stand. I was in the terracing for that goal which would definitely be up there with one of the best Clyde goals I have ever seen.

Think I was gettin mixed up with Kenny Quinn's overhead kick at Berwick that season. Easily done, completely different player & venue.... :lol:

Archived