I bet you were slamming away at your keyboard

no, that sounds exactly the kind of desperate activity that you do while watching re-runs of Clyde goals with BrightonClyde - hope you clean up afterwards or the alpha-numeric keys might seize

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone wants to tell this Shyster, or whatever he calls himself, that you only get a bucket and a half. He really ought to calm doon. He's getting all flustered and having hot flushes after going cliping to all and sundry about anyone who didnae stand for his pish at the weekend. Oh, and WHILE i remember.....it's RIPOSTE, you total dunce. Still. What about they sharks, eh.

that's the thanks I get for not using rejoinder instead to save you from getting all nostalgic about the woodwork O level that was your educational highlight

Come, now, you silly old hoor. That patter's a bit worn is it no'....always with the pathetic sly digs about things you know nothing about. On the other hand (ps where you might want to try, some call it The Stranger), anything mentioned about you and your shitebag collection of bearded Greengrass-esque bawtards can be 100% traced to horrendous time date and score haemorrhages, spelling and punctuation abortions, feigning density to get a 'whoosh' (he knows who he is), added to your utter lies about after match events. Sped away from Hampden like Liam fucking Neeson any time lately, Buzz Killington???

Shaggro - you seem really upset this time, so much so that I'm actually quite worried about you.....should we call your Carer and get him to increase your medication, or is this drug induced haze of yours just a pitiful cry for help..........in fact don't even bother answering that question because the sad truth is that no-one really cares about you, especially your Clyde brethren

I'm not in this for friends, unlike you, you total helmet. It takes a special kind of social cripple to end up a Queenie.....my guess is you've been chased from at least 3 other clubs' supports' trainspotters division, likely two in Glasgow, and any more than two of you constitutes a 'firm'. The only thing 'firm' about you is your knob when walking past the swingpark on Sundays.

QP supporters wouldn't say anything to your face, all in the social with there tails behind there legs I heard

Posh faggits.

This "widnae say it to yer face" patter would work brilliantly if you weren't posting anonymously on the internet yourself.

Bring back the days when our main rivals were Partick Thistle and Accies. Having to associate ourselves with these reprobates season after season is getting tedious...

You've found your level. You're a really, really shite version of Airdrie. Shite, soulless stadium in a one horse town, Green Street/Section B wannabe tragedy cases following your team and pish fitba' to top it off. Deal with it. Your days of second and third tier mediocrity have been condemned to the past forever.

You've found your level. You're a really, really shite version of Airdrie. Shite, soulless stadium in a one horse town, Green Street/Section B wannabe tragedy cases following your team and pish fitba' to top it off. Deal with it. Your days of second and third tier mediocrity have been condemned to the past forever.

I forgot losing out on promotion to the SPL by 1 point was classed as mediocre. Our day will return again.

Fortunately, I'm not one of the football factory wannabe's, but (first time for everything) I'll agree with a QP fan in saying Broadwood is a concrete hellhole where souls go to die. I pray for the day we can play in a 50,000 sweater stadium in front of about 500 people every other week right enough.

What. A. Soulful. Atmosphere.

This "widnae say it to yer face" patter would work brilliantly if you weren't posting anonymously on the internet yourself.

as I've said many times on this forum Annie, Clyde fans just don't do irony, and if this line of Shaggro's "patter" follows it's usual pattern it will end up with these crass attempts at pseudo-intellect being abandoned, quickly followed by the stereotypical challenge to a square go - I can only echo BullyWeeStonehouse's (related to John?) comments that the sooner these tinkers reach another level (up or down - it matters not) then all the better for those that remain

I forgot losing out on promotion to the SPL by 1 point was classed as mediocre. Our day will return again.

Not getting promoted 10 years ago- halcyon days. I still remember all of those seasons that we weren't promoted with such fondness. You're a Third Division team playing in front of 500 fans. Time to accept reality.

What logic does this fall under??? Snide remarks followed by ducking under your jacket doesn't equate to saying anything to one's face you silly tramp.
as I've said many times on this forum Annie, Clyde fans just don't do irony, and if this line of Shaggro's "patter" follows it's usual pattern it will end up with these crass attempts at pseudo-intellect being abandoned, quickly followed by the stereotypical challenge to a square go - I can only echo BullyWeeStonehouse's (related to John?) comments that the sooner these tinkers reach another level (up or down - it matters not) then all the better for those that remain
Arse-licking toad.

What logic does this fall under??? Snide remarks followed by ducking under your jacket doesn't equate to saying anything to one's face you silly tramp.

A fairly simple logic. I wouldn't expect an angry middle aged ned to understand it, though. Off you pop, I'm sure you've got some crayons to be feasting on.

I can accept reality. I don't claim we are "sleeping giants". We are where we are for a reason. We are equally as rotten as the other 9 teams in this horrific league. I've seen better junior games this season than most of the games I've been to so far.

Albeit you are having a better current season, we have a better recent history than QP no matter how bias your opinions are. You can only ever dream of playing in the Championship. That is the reality of it.

I can accept reality. I don't claim we are "sleeping giants". We are where we are for a reason. We are equally as rotten as the other 9 teams in this horrific league. I've seen better junior games this season than most of the games I've been to so far.

Albeit you are having a better current season, we have a better recent history than QP no matter how bias your opinions are. You can only ever dream of playing in the Championship. That is the reality of it.

Firstly, no you aren't. You're a middle order side in a poor league at best.

Secondly, we know our level and always have known it. Similarly, Clyde can now only dream of ever playing in the Championship again. You are now a Queen's Park/Albion Rovers sized club with no prospect of anything but the odd promotion.

So you and your lot can post lies about Clyde fans' behaviour, but cannot defend themselves by stating the facts instead?? This isn't a parallel universe, its an open forum on which people can post anonymously and say things to people's face in the real world. You ugly wee runt.

Firstly, no you aren't. You're a middle order side in a poor league at best.

Secondly, we know our level and always have known it. Similarly, Clyde can now only dream of ever playing in the Championship again. You are now a Queen's Park/Albion Rovers sized club with no prospect of anything but the odd promotion.

If you say so. My opinion is, over time we can rebuild and push back up a league or 2 and remain there.

Hopefully QP can do the same, I'm all for the wee teams being successful.

Archived