Would be great if the younger mob could keep this shite to FB. Nobody on here cares why you urnae pals anymore.

Returning to the game, I hear Iain Gray played a blinder. Hopefully this means that he won't be going out on loan, think he adds a lot to the side.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to being pounded for most of the game, left the stadium yesterday feeling sore even if the lad got a great touch as he was sliding in.

Seemed everyone was willing to get fired in & I liked that.

The danger of half reading a post. I thought at first glance one of the Queenie fans had taken you up the bistro

:eek:

Late winner!!! Have I Got A Simpleton For You. You still hiding behind the puggy in The Clockwork, bitch??

This is a match thread moron. Take yer bile back to your own wee world. I wasn't at either of those venues. I don't hide behind anything. I don't squeal to administrators either. You're a big fish in a very small pond. Watch out for sharks.

Hats off to you, gave me a chuckle!

Just to confirm, no dodgy business went on. I simply attended a football match & went home.

Good to hear things were kept relatively tight at the back on & off the park

Or as Billy McNeil used to say "you avoided a breach of your back division" !

This is a match thread moron. Take yer bile back to your own wee world. I wasn't at either of those venues. I don't hide behind anything. I don't squeal to administrators either. You're a big fish in a very small pond. Watch out for sharks.

Eh??? I mentioned one venue.....and administrators?? Big fish in a small pond???...Sharks?? For f**k's sake. Amazingly you didn't have a problem when the 'match thread' diverted to spill the usual lies about fans' actions. If it was true, and you did f**k all about it, then you're just being a whiny wee cow making a six-course meal of it on here. Like you always fucking do.

Eh??? I mentioned one venue.....and administrators?? Big fish in a small pond???...Sharks?? For f**k's sake. Amazingly you didn't have a problem when the 'match thread' diverted to spill the usual lies about fans' actions. If it was true, and you did f**k all about it, then you're just being a whiny wee cow making a six-course meal of it on here. Like you always fucking do.

Ouch:)

Who the f**k do you think you are ?

absoloute f**kin disgrace y`day what we had to sit an watch , barry ferguson man for the job your havin a f**kin laugh , no back bone to any players , can`t beat a shower of bloody amatuers . last time i`ll go this season . another game against a shit queens park team and another game with no victory , yet again i go home and my wife starts tauntin . to top it off the qp bum brigade now think their some sort a firm , your havin a joke . f**k off barry an take that catholic hater with ye . p***k !!!!

Archived