• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pervert imo.

Interesting. Know how you enjoy "a right laugh" on a regular basis with kids 10 - 15 years younger than you, this theory you were sharing with them that Aggro is....what was it again....."the pied piper of middle aged Clyde fans"

What did you mean?

Interesting. Know how you enjoy "a right laugh" on a regular basis with kids 10 - 15 years younger than you, this theory you were sharing with them that Aggro is....what was it again....."the pied piper of middle aged Clyde fans"

What did you mean?

Trawling twitter accounts! You'd have to get yourself into an absolute seething mess to trawl through someone's conversations! I'm not entirely sure what age you think I am, but I'm nowhere close to being as old as the elderly Green Street wannabes that populate a section of your support.

I think you'll find that the quote was the "Pied Piper for bammy middle aged Clyde fans" but I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand a sentence and quote it properly. Well beyond your capabilities.

Agreed, someone close this thread ffs !!

Yes, please, someone put a stop to this embarrassing juvenile crap. It's bad enough having to suffer a not very good current team, without some of our fans making total tits of themselves on here!

Archived