and in a thread tainted by references to Nazis you truly don't see the irony in highlighting that you have a greater command of the German language than you do in English? Truly staggering how these Clyde fans consistently fatally wound themselves whilst unsuccessfully attempting to land glancing blows!

^^ someone speaks German, he must be a Nazi

Ask the butler for a glancin blow fae the rolled end o yer mornin Spectator, Tarquin. There's a good boy...

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just trying too damn hard now!

darn, you blew my cover, but congratulations on being more intelligent than Shaggro and Brighton Clyde who don't like it when the big boys come into their playground...........good on you for at least having a sense of humour without getting into a frothing frenzy about it

But nobody asked for your opinion, so get to the back of the queue and put your hand up the next time you'd like to express an opinion.

Hair sniffing pervert! Yer just a hair sniffing pervert! *repeat until fed up*

darn, you blew my cover, but congratulations on being more intelligent than Shaggro and Brighton Clyde who don't like it when the big boys come into their playground...........good on you for at least having a sense of humour without getting into a frothing frenzy about it

:) what a complete sack. Brighton :D never fails.

They both know that, but I have to say it is nice to have someone else recognise and comment on it!

Brighton Clyde also seems upset that I refuse to recognise his loyalist roots - if it's not Nazis it's lodge wanabees - what a crew this mob are

You're just clutching at straws now nobby. First of all we're all nazi's now we're all loyalists.

It's just like saying all Queenies are Tories & drink babycham - oh wait a minute..........

Archived