• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That stalks wee lassies and sniffs their hair.

:lol::lol: correct me if i'm wrong here, to stalk someone would suggest that you know what they look like, correct ? otherwise how would you know who your stalking :huh::unsure::unsure2:

Edited to add.....having never met or laid eyes on Saintsam until long after this event I find your accusations pretty feeble, but if you would like to meet in person to carry on this discussion then just let me know and i'm sure i'll be able to fit you in to my hectic schedule.

Are the sharks getting closer?? So i will. Apologise for accusing a great many of my friends of being Nazis and i'll think about it. You haven't even bothered to scour the net for all the great charity work some of them do. Go figure, you anorak.

Probably the best way to avoid being labelled a Nazi is not to get photographed beside a flag with Nazi symbols on it.

Here to help.

Warum sagen sie das, es ist nicht richtig?

Man sagt "Gott in Himmell. Mein Sturmbannfuhrer spuckst die federn"

Now write that out 50 times & don't let it happen again.....

For you the war is over tommy:)

:lol::lol: correct me if i'm wrong here, to stalk someone would suggest that you know what they look like, correct ? otherwise how would you know who your stalking :huh::unsure::unsure2:

Edited to add.....having never met or laid eyes on Saintsam until long after this event I find your accusations pretty feeble, but if you would like to meet in person to carry on this discussion then just let me know and i'm sure i'll be able to fit you in to my hectic schedule.

:lol::thumsup2

Pervert imo.

Probably something about living rooms, caravans and f**k the Thistle, imo :P

Now write that out 50 times & don't let it happen again.....

and in a thread tainted by references to Nazis you truly don't see the irony in highlighting that you have a greater command of the German language than you do in English? Truly staggering how these Clyde fans consistently fatally wound themselves whilst unsuccessfully attempting to land glancing blows!

Democracy is the act of two idiots outvoting a genius. Or in this case, dem wacky Spyders constantly getting matchdays and vital information about things wrong, all the fucking time, with crap banter to boot, in the name of trying to take the c**t out of their superiors. And lying too. It works with everyone else in the league except Berwick, which indicates how utterly backward and dense the rest of the league is. Absolute catamites.

Democracy is the act of two idiots outvoting a genius. Or in this case, dem wacky Spyders constantly getting matchdays and vital information about things wrong, all the fucking time, with crap banter to boot, in the name of trying to take the c**t out of their superiors. And lying too. It works with everyone else in the league except Berwick, which indicates how utterly backward and dense the rest of the league is. Absolute catamites.

post-32733-14205737451853_thumb.jpg

and in a thread tainted by references to Nazis you truly don't see the irony in highlighting that you have a greater command of the German language than you do in English? Truly staggering how these Clyde fans consistently fatally wound themselves whilst unsuccessfully attempting to land glancing blows!

You just trying too damn hard now!

Archived