absoloute f**kin disgrace y`day what we had to sit an watch , barry ferguson man for the job your havin a f**kin laugh , no back bone to any players , can`t beat a shower of bloody amatuers . last time i`ll go this season . another game against a shit queens park team and another game with no victory , yet again i go home and my wife starts tauntin . to top it off the qp bum brigade now think their some sort a firm , your havin a joke . f**k off barry an take that catholic hater with ye . p***k !!!!

^^^^^^^

Seething

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absoloute f**kin disgrace y`day what we had to sit an watch , barry ferguson man for the job your havin a f**kin laugh , no back bone to any players , can`t beat a shower of bloody amatuers . last time i`ll go this season . another game against a shit queens park team and another game with no victory , yet again i go home and my wife starts tauntin . to top it off the qp bum brigade now think their some sort a firm , your havin a joke . f**k off barry an take that catholic hater with ye . p***k !!!!

Seen some cracking meltdowns on here but this tops the lot, magnificent reading.

Jeez - first post I've ever read that makes The Bully Wee, Salute & Shaggro appear moderate in their behaviour

Went home after the game delighted with a point, but also pretty happy with our performance. Thought we controlled most of the game, even if we didnt look too threatening in the 2nd half. Was happy to see us trying to pass the ball out from the back most of the time too. Also, i was already celebrating Paul Wood's goal in the first half before realising Aldo Martin had got a hand to it. Ludicrous save, somehow bettered by Muir in the 2nd half.

Is CTWD the one who was sitting behind Honest Saints Fan breathing on her neck and smelling her hair?

:lol::lol:

Keyboard gangster

Oooooo we've gotta hardman here eh.

Maybe so but you're a fat, bald old creep who stalks wee lassies at saints games :lol:

Yeah yeah.

Nah, it was saintsam. One of the creepiest things I've read on here tbh.

All because she wouldn't entertain you :lol:

Whether this is actually true or not, I'm now treating it is fact.

It must be eh :thumsup2

Archived