Not too convinced by today's centre half pairing but we'll know soon enough!

Paul McDowall & Alan Mackin is risky but the experience new signing Ted McDougall brings should compensate at the other end

Derek McCutcheon misses out as he's having his back brushed by Rab Reilly

3-1 Clyde

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers' Bummer Brown demands to see the title deeds to Hampden....as Celtic's Ronnie Glavin tries to set fire to it.

Reminds me of the time that Celtic trid hard to sign Austrian playmaker Markus Schopp......................that would have given them a midfield of Glavin - Burns - Schopp!

They'd best play safe & play a midfield 4 wi the Moroccan Al-Legidli

Obviously both sets of fans badly want to win this one and I've no idea what the bookies think but I believe there will only be one goal in it at the end.................Clyde fans invade the pitch in a mass seethe after Queen's win 8-0 and destroy the posts at the Toryglen end!

Clyde should get a boost from putting their anus horriblis (Shaggro?) behind them, and will definitely be fired up for this one. The winner will be the team that can keep all 11 men on the pitch (Miller & Fraser need to button it today!), and play the game - not the occasion.

Whatever happens, expect to see loads of bonhomie amongst opposition supporters, and afterwards to read measured responses with the winning fans as temperate in victory as their rivals are in acknowledgement of their defeat.

Was sure frances was released ,fisher probably play in central defence does'nt fill me with confidence as he was'nt playing regular for troon putting wee fergie on bench will be a mistake ,but happy about mcdougall inclusion very good player on his day Andrew can play as a striker too which he did at dunfermline

while my butler irons my replica top, and the chauffeur finishes polishing the Bentley, I fnd myself pondering whether i'd rather see an entertaining classic with my team losing by the odd goal in seven, or suffer a turgid 90 minutes whichend in a no score draw.................hmmmm?

Archived