• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halkett away back to Sevco and Marsh suspended. Would assume McQueen back to natural position but who will partner him? Frances still kicking about? Can this Fisher fella play in the middle?

Frances still injured. 3 of the new signings are starting tomorrow. ;)

Will be popping along to this. The £5 entrance fee and the fact it is a 3pm kick off(The other game I'd been looking at was EK v BSC, which has been switched to a 2pm kick off) has swayed me.

Hoping it's a good one!

We'll be sure to welcome you with our full repitiore, just so you know we haven't forgotten you were once on our mantelpiece. Shite left at Firhill, Maryhill slums, Johnny Lambie sucked a pigeon's penis etc. Please take it in the spirit its meant.

Having met Malky Snr on many occasions I can only echo the thoughts of many of the QP fans and neutrals on here that he is a gentleman and very well respected within Scottish football. Good luck to him if he feels it appropriate to accept personal recognition such as this. Personally however I agree that the awarding of such "honours" is tainted and means very little nowadays. Sir Fred Goodwin anyone...

Having met Malky Snr on many occasions I can only echo the thoughts of many of the QP fans and neutrals on here that he is a gentleman and very well respected within Scottish football. Good luck to him if he feels it appropriate to accept personal recognition such as this. Personally however I agree that the awarding of such "honours" is tainted and means very little nowadays. Sir Fred Goodwin anyone...

thank-you for a balanced post where you simultaneously express your own views whilst affording a fellow gentleman appropriate respect - if only others on here had the common sense and courtesy to do likewise, but then again if they were even remotely intelligent they wouldn't be Clyde supporters in the first place

thank-you for a balanced post where you simultaneously express your own views whilst affording a fellow gentleman appropriate respect - if only others on here had the common sense and courtesy to do likewise, but then again if they were even remotely intelligent they wouldn't be Clyde supporters in the first place

^^ you seem upset

^^ you seem upset

Are the Queenies having an identity meltdown here??? One minute, its all about no politics, 'for the sake of playing' yada yada, the next they dont know if they're building a statue or a gallows for the selected individual.....and the unsure ones are behind the Parker Knoll with their hands over their ears loudly reciting John Grisham novels. We superior Clyde fans would argue the colour of shite with each other all day long, with no personal or hard feelings...i think some of this mob might ruin their own day if more than 20 unrecognisable well-wishers turn up. Canny wait.

Meltdown material. I think you're getting a bit excited about the game tomorrow. Sit down, have a cup of tea and a wee digestive to calm yourself down and then make sure you get a good night's sleep before the big day.

Meltdown material. I think you're getting a bit excited about the game tomorrow. Sit down, have a cup of tea and a wee digestive to calm yourself down and then make sure you get a good night's sleep before the big day.

Hope you're preparing your last supper.

Think we'll struggle tomorrow. Changes all over the pitch including both centre halves, plus Traynor will get his first test after two outings where he didn't have a direct opponent.

That said, if we make it to 15 mins without conceding we'll have a chance.

Archived