If Redbull took over your club....

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's against SFA rules anyway. Hence why poor Stirling Meerkats didn't come to pass.

Hypothetically I'd still support Red Bull Ross County, as much like the Global Energy Stadium is still Victoria Park, they would always just be Ross County to me.

Redbull Dingwall

Well, thing is lads, it wouldn't just be a name change. They would change the badge, club colours, and even try to delete your previous history and claim it was a new club, as they did when they took over Austria Salzburg. The new owners even took the step of banning fans from entering the stadium wearing their old colours.

I have a lot of respect for what the fans of Austria Salzburg did. They turned up at a Red Bull game, and in the 10th minute of the match, staged a mass walk out and never returned. They have since formed a new club, using the old badge that they purchased from Red Bull, and have built their way up the leagues after starting at the very bottom, and are currently sitting top of the Regionalliga West, the third tier of Austrian football. They won the league last season, but lost out on promotion in the play-offs, but look destined to reach the Bundesliga in the next few years.

Archived