If Redbull took over your club....

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

doubling your annual budget but changing the name to something like Redbull Glasgow, Aberdeen Redbulls or RB Paisley, would you still support that club?

Rancid Bawbags Paisley already exist.

They are called St Mirren.

The faux-outrage in Germany at the moment is ridiculous. Red Bull haven't broken any rules, and are cleverly (IMO) flaunting the 50+1 ownership ruling.

Leipzig is a great city, and they deserve a good football team. RBL are giving them that finally, and some of the football they play is scintillating. They'll be German Champions within a decade.

If Red Bull took over Celtic and done the rebranding as they have with others, then it wouldn't be my club anymore and I wouldn't have a dilemma if I should continue to support them or not

It's no different than an Arab oilman coming in other than the slight name change.

It's a tough one but when you see what Man City have done with their new training area, very impressive

I'd prefer the club to be owned by the fans though, the only ones with 100% the clubs best interests at heart.

It's no different than an Arab oilman coming in other than the slight name change.

It's a tough one but when you see what Man City have done with their new training area, very impressive

I'd prefer the club to be owned by the fans though, the only ones with 100% the clubs best interests at heart.

Problem is British football fans, by and large, are morons who probably don't know how to run a business. In fighting central also.

Red Bull Salzburg have the pishest away support I have ever seen for a team that were champions at the time. Brought about 150 to Graz with a banner that said "Violence? No thanks", which was sweet.

Pretty decent average home attendance (over 10,000, second highest in the league after Rapid) for a team that are supposed to a popcorn-and-hotdog abomination for all the AMF-ers that hate them among the other teams.

It's against SFA rules anyway. Hence why poor Stirling Meerkats didn't come to pass.

Hypothetically I'd still support Red Bull Ross County, as much like the Global Energy Stadium is still Victoria Park, they would always just be Ross County to me.

Archived