St Mirren Relegation Express

If we go down, we'll fcuking well deserve to. No leadership from a board of directors posted missing years ago, appointment of a proven managerial failure, utterly shite signings, an injured 36 year old striker results in our most talented midfielder being shoved up front, no clean sheets, no home wins since nineteen-canteen, no permanent manager in place, shite loanees departing, no-one coming in, a soft as shite centre back pairing that has needed addressed for the last five years... and a strip like a kiddies pirate costume. Never mind the latest confusing bollocks about Argentinian takeovers. We are a rudderless ship heading for the rocks in a gale.

This is the season our luck runs out, and there is no-one to blame but ourselves. Not even Willie Collum can be held responsible, that's how bad it is.

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we go down, we'll fcuking well deserve to. No leadership from a board of directors posted missing years ago, appointment of a proven managerial failure, utterly shite signings, an injured 36 year old striker results in our most talented midfielder being shoved up front, no clean sheets, no home wins since nineteen-canteen, no permanent manager in place, shite loanees departing, no-one coming in, a soft as shite centre back pairing that has needed addressed for the last five years... and a strip like a kiddies pirate costume. Never mind the latest confusing bollocks about Argentinian takeovers. We are a rudderless ship heading for the rocks in a gale.

This is the season our luck runs out, and there is no-one to blame but ourselves. Not even Willie Collum can be held responsible, that's how bad it is.

Look on the bright side Poz, you'll have Hibs or Rangers in the Championship to keep you company! :P

This says it all Board have failed to deliver and they've sent us packing as well as ripping the soul out the place in recent seasons.

A bit to go but still running smoothly - probably the only train that hasn't been affected by the adverse weather conditions this week.

lol yeah this will be the only train that hits each stop bang on time. With a huge possibility of arriving mega early

What was Mallan's goal like?

Shouldered in from short range.

Apparently he beat his man and forced a good save out of the County keeper at the first as well, for Kelly to tap in the rebound.

Never thought an 18 year old about 80% of us had never heard of a few weeks ago would become so pivotal for us.

Shouldered in from short range.

Apparently he beat his man and forced a good save out of the County keeper at the first as well, for Kelly to tap in the rebound.

Never thought an 18 year old about 80% of us had never heard of a few weeks ago would become so pivotal for us.

Indeed.

Far too early to know if be can sustain it and become a player, but signs are promising.

McLean, McGinn, Kelly, Naismith have all become valuable members of the team. If Mallan joins that group, then we've half a team that have come from the youths.

Okay, so the team they are in is at the bottom end of the league, but it's probably the lack of a 'senior half' of the team that is responsible for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived