St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least you guys have a shot a being in the big time at this time next year.

Oh aye, we'll romp past Sevco / Hibs / Queens / Motherwell / Ross County / Falkirk / Raith.....

Delete as appropriate.

See youse' in 6-10 years.

We are a better team than we were at this time last year. Not only are we are a better team, the league is a lot weaker now than it was then.

We finished 8th last year, we will not finish lower than that next season. Mark my words.

aGyKTaY.gif

Fully deserved. Can't believe it's taken so long for us to actually be down. We've relied on others being worse than ourselves for too long so it's no surprise that we've run out of luck.

I don't expect us to bounce back anytime soon. We'd need to get exceptionally fortunate with a group coming out of the 'academy' with the way the club looks to be running.

I don't expect us to bounce back anytime soon. We'd need to get exceptionally fortunate with a group coming out of the 'academy' with the way the club looks to be running.

3rd best academy in Scottish football, as the wise Lex once told us, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Some St Mirren fans with ideas above their station been put back in their box this season. Spent a good few years in the top flight kicking around the bottom spots. Was always going to happen one day.

I enjoy a wee trip to New St Mirren Park. Booze in town and then train out. I would say I'll miss it next season but still a good chance we might be joining them in the Championship!

This aint a dig at the rivals for the sake of having a dig at the rivals but surely St. Mirren fans must be fucking glad!?

They've spent the last few years aiming for 11th and watching, mostly, dire football and precession of average players and during this time have seen smaller or similar sized clubs like St. Johnstone, Accies, ICT and Ross County have their moments in the league which, that hilarious night v Celtic aside, they've not had much of themselves.

A chance to be in the top half of the league next year and games against us and two from Hibs/Well/Sevco must seem like a great prize instead of a demotion.

Archived