St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What point are you making here?

Mine was clear

Obviously the point is that players not good enough for us find their level at a lesser club like Falkirk, and conversely players too good for Falkirk move onto a superior club like Thistle. It's not that difficult.

Obviously the point is that players not good enough for us find their level at a lesser club like Falkirk, and conversely players too good for Falkirk move onto a superior club like Thistle. It's not that difficult.

Ok.

Point proved I guess

That's kind of how it works. Players impress enough at a diddy club then they get a chance at a higher level.

Well I guess the dream of running out a powerhouse like Any of the bottom 6 would make slumming it at a Falkirk worthwhile.

Thanks for explaining.

Wow! When did a thread about the sinking of a diddy outfit from not Glasgow suddenly turn into a history of players at the mighty Partick Thistle? ( Ahem.)

He may now be playing (in the loosest sense of the word) for shite in the Championship, but he was at one point this season terrorising Premiership defences.

Was he booting water bottles at them?

I'm still not sure what Gavs point is. He seems to be mocking every side thats currently better than his own, its bizarre.

I'm still not sure what Gavs point is. He seems to be mocking every side thats currently better than his own, its bizarre.

It started as the Premiership is dropping in quality every year.

That got translated by the trolls to the Championship is better than the Premiership. A statement never said by anybody.

It started as the Premiership is dropping in quality every year.

That got translated by the trolls to the Championship is better than the Premiership. A statement never said by anybody.

So your point is the Premiership gets worse every season? Thats probably even more laughable

Is it?

Ok well we disagree.

Point over.

What we gonnae talk about now?

Nothing. Now f**k off.

Archived