St Mirren Relegation Express

Settle down lads. St Mirren will do their usual and win their next 5 games and somehow stay up. They do it every season despite being the worst team in the league for the majority.

It's as if they're un-relagate-able.

We've never been this badly in the shit, TBF. We're usually in touch/a couple points off bottom. We have previously managed to make a real drama of it, but the maths was usually on our side. I haven't felt this despondent about our top flight chances since half time vs Motherwell in 2009.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus the Sebastian Vettel advert right on HT

Now that he's no longer driving an Infiniti backed car we could have one of Buzz Lightyear shouting "To the Championship - and beyond!"

Chic saying things really bad financially, and people weren't getting paid without the McLean transfer money,not good

St Mirren actually pay this pile of keech? :o

1portillo_2652490b.jpg

Aahh, here's Viking Ton. I remember a year ago he was giving it large to us Dees after we lost at Cappielow as he thought we had blown the league. What a difference a year makes, how are you doing in the Seaside League...are Forfar still above you?

Aahh, here's Viking Ton. I remember a year ago he was giving it large to us Dees after we lost at Cappielow as he thought we had blown the league. What a difference a year makes, how are you doing in the Seaside League...are Forfar still above you?

post-1545-14284381338433_thumb.jpg

Archived