St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been on the cards for a while

Me - I would rather have the buddies in the top flight. Bring more to the table than quite a few other clubs. Certainly in terms of away support to Fir Park.

There is an outside chance and I expect a tough game on Tuesday night. Both sides need to win for different reasons. Us because Ross County look like they will pick up yet another 3 points as is the norm these days. Would like to be in a position come Saturday to bring Thistle back to within a point of us.

The mistake was getting rid of Danny without so much as a replacement in mind. If we had gone for a young up and coming manager or someone with a decent track record and it failed then I could just about handle that. To go in a new direction.....by apponting the guy sat next to Lennon in the dugout for the previous 2 years was an atrocious decision and just about everybody said as much at the time.

Nonsense, Lennon had been at the club too long and was making ridiculous decisions regarding players, the amount of players we've payed off in the last few seasons is sickening.

However, if you'd told anyone that Craig was getting appointed, near enough ever St. Mirren fan would much rather have kept Lennon.

It's been building up for a few seasons, the cup win papered over a few cracks with the hierarchy at the club.

Archived