St Mirren Relegation Express

Luka Tankulic would be comfortably the most effective striker in St Mirrens team.

Aside from that I'd rate some Dees getting carried away with Lukas' pre season form and goalscoring antics as well below the unashamed statement that Tommy Craig shouldn't sign Michael Higdon ( :D ) as he wouldn't be happy being back up to Steven Thompson on the minterectomy scale.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was quite a read :lol:

I would love to respond to all of these posts about me in my absence individually, but sadly I don't have all day. By all means carry on the discussion though, I will continue as an entertained observer.

For all those who have clearly badly missed my posts on this section of the forum over the last couple of weeks, I apologise. It's simply because we haven't had a game. I did post in our match thread after our last game, which - ironically - we won.

The good news for those people is that I can confirm tonight that I will be posting on the Killie v Saints match thread tomorrow, before and after the game. I might even post at half time if the signal is strong enough. I hope this is enough to satisfy, if not feel free to drop me some more PM's and I'll try get back to you all.

Is Lex to being a WUM to what Tommy Wiseau is to making films? I mean so bloody awful that he is good?

Either that or Dundee fans are stupid.

My money's on both.

Oh hai Lex.

Trying to turn around a relegation thread on Luka Tankulic.

:lol:

Luka will come good next season, brilliant touch and control and he would have netted a few this season but was just a bit unlucky. He's also just a young lad finding his feet in a new country.

Plus he's too busy shagging everything. He'll settle down next season. :)

Luka's shown he's got the talent. He's a good player for us. Just not near being an out an out goal scorer.

I'm taking the Lex approach - it's not mathematically impossible for Luka to finish top scorer in the league this year.

Just perhaps not in goal scoring.

Well that was quite a read :lol:

I would love to respond to all of these posts about me in my absence individually, but sadly I don't have all day. By all means carry on the discussion though, I will continue as an entertained observer.

For all those who have clearly badly missed my posts on this section of the forum over the last couple of weeks, I apologise. It's simply because we haven't had a game. I did post in our match thread after our last game, which - ironically - we won.

The good news for those people is that I can confirm tonight that I will be posting on the Killie v Saints match thread tomorrow, before and after the game. I might even post at half time if the signal is strong enough. I hope this is enough to satisfy, if not feel free to drop me some more PM's and I'll try get back to you all.

Will you be paying out on your inevitably losing bet, cunto? It's a simple question that you have avoided on every occasion.

I don't think we'll even take the honour of being the shitest team relegated from a 12 team top flight either (Gretna aside) as we currently have as many points as the Saintees went down with and we have 9 games left. Still, it looks like Dumfries YM will end the season with more goals than us - although they have conceded more than 100 more as well.

Hope if we go down we finish 12th. Can't be arsed with the play-offs.

Magic result. Looks like playoffs at best and that would be my favoured route for the Midden to go down. The wee glimmer of hope before being utterly destroyed by Hibs. It would be like seeing the Paisley minks relegated twice. Sadly the cash you'd make in the play offs might just stave of bankruptcy - it's a hard one to call really.

Archived