St Mirren Relegation Express

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do enjoy a good laugh at St Mirren as much as the next guy but I'm sick of the Premiership sending their trash down for us to take care of.

Now you have sorted your stadium out, you are welcome to join the Premiership any time.

Still a lot to play for! I wouldn't bet on us going down yet (in the same way I wouldn't bet on any of the current candidates). Shame about that amazing win at Tannadice for Thistle! Otherwise we could probably assume they'll do a Hibs.

Presume we're favourites but it's not over yet. Thistle still might make it 4 rather than 3 involved.

Really didn't see this run of form for County, they looked broken after our last minute winner up there. Fair play to the highlanders.

The amount of Dundee fans on this thread is quite amusing.

You would think they would be happy the fact their club are over achieving this season. Instead they find more enjoyment that St. Mirren are underachieving, very strange.

Stevie88, on 09 Mar 2015 - 12:36, said:

You would think they would be happy the fact their club are over achieving this season. Instead they find more enjoyment that St. Mirren are underachieving, very strange.

It's really not. Your club has a sizeable portion of WUM's on here, and after having spent a good deal of time trying to wind Dundee fans up (Pre-season), the level of fail that your club has produced this season is amusing to some. It's petty, but when is P&B not?

I believe it's called Karma.

It's really not. Your club has a sizeable portion of WUM's on here, and after having spent a good deal of time trying to wind Dundee fans up (Pre-season), the level of fail that your club has produced this season is amusing to some. It's petty, but when is P&B not?

Would agree with that to some degree. The point I was making was that the Dundee fans on here seem more overjoyed of our failures than their achievements, which imo is pretty sad.

Stevie88, on 09 Mar 2015 - 13:55, said:

Would agree with that to some degree. The point I was making was that the Dundee fans on here seem more overjoyed of our failures than their achievements, which imo is pretty sad.

Do they? A thread detailing your failures is hardly going to see notable examples of us celebrating our 'achievements' this season. You'd be more likely to find that in our own thread.

Do they? A thread detailing your failures is hardly going to see notable examples of us celebrating our 'achievements' this season. You'd be more likely to find that in our own thread.

Again, if you weren't so bother by St. Mirren u wouldn't feel the need to post in our threads.

Each to their own I suppose.

You've just gotta take it on the chin really, especially when you're not slow to comment on other teams, as I am. Saying that, we're not dead yet although things look grim still a lot to play for.

P&B would be nothing without the petty baiting of opposition fans now and again.

Archived