St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment Dundee actually look just as bad, if not worse, than us and county but the gap and our inability to pick up points against anyone else should be enough to keep them clear unless our BoD get their finger out quickly regarding the management team and possible squad changes.

Wouldn't fancy our chances in a playoff against Sevco or Hibs at all tbh.

Bobby_F, on 04 Jan 2015 - 17:53, said:

Wrong, if this is a blues song, the correct second line was also "I hear that train a comin, it's rollin round the bend".

Eh?

:huh:

Eh?

Apologies, and thanks!

Dunno why I never noticed the Folsom Prison reference given I listened to a lot of Johnny Cash when I was younger.

I assumed Ulysees was adding the second line of a fictional blues song!

Doh!

We're going through a terrible phase but are still 10 points ahead. If teams can't capitalise then they deserve to be bottom end. I can't see St. Mirren or County winning many more games than us between now and the end of the season. Our current form is worrying though.

We're going through a terrible phase but are still 10 points ahead. If teams can't capitalise then they deserve to be bottom end. I can't see St. Mirren or County winning many more games than us between now and the end of the season. Our current form is worrying though.

Aye Dundee are only going to be in bother if ourselves and County can put a couple of wins together, each. Even at that I expect Dundee to pick up eventually, you's only need to win 3 more games than the both of us.

Hibs had a bigger collapse last season but thats because everyone below them started to put a few wins together and we all pumped Hibs into the bargain. Theres a chance Dundee can still get dragged into it but I can't see it. Too many goals in that team even if you's chuck a few in at the other end.

11 points ahead after yesterday.

Bump for this amazing thread. We had nee chance of staying up until the Dundee fans started making melters of themselves here. Now I'm pretty confident of safety, as long as the likes of Ludo keep gobbing off.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Since this post we're 2 games closer to the end of the season and we're a point better off. Keep posting stuff like this please. Thank you.

Since this post we're 2 games closer to the end of the season and we're a point better off. Keep posting stuff like this please. Thank you.

But, but, like your wise fellow fan Bigmouth says...

So, because Dundee fans say some things, that's going to make your team stay up? You're not right in the head m8.

:unsure2:

Yeah, it's a fair cop. We're more fúcked than an underage girl hanging around Prince Andrew.

Archived