St Mirren Relegation Express

You should maybe find the post from myself saying that Pulis surprised me, and indeed has done well. I didn't think he would, but hey, he proved me wrong.

Think Neymar still has to hit his peak, but he's done well at Barcelona; though not as well as some people thought he would do. He still isn't out performing Messi or anything like that.

You seem to think that I'm the sort of person to lack humility and won't admit I'm wrong, but you couldn't be further from the truth; I'll happily put my hands up and say I'm wrong, unfortunately the same cannot be said about some other posters.

Fair play to you for that, but my point was that you've posted utterly shite predictions before so maybe your surety about St Mirren's relegation will be the same.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to you for that, but my point was that you've posted utterly shite predictions before so maybe your surety about St Mirren's relegation will be the same.

2 predictions, one of which we actually haven't seen whether it will be fulfilled or not.

Regardless of past predictions, I'm pretty sure this one will come to fruition.

I think NDD was quite open about his return as phoenix after Radfordgate tbh, he definitely wasn't "outed".

Did he not start a topic about Radford banning him within minutes of signing up?

Archived