St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as you have a point about NonDeludedDee/POTA

Oh, I know I do, just that the brown nosing of the white knight seems to completely deny this.

...you "joined" nearly 2 months after the OP's meltdown.

You'll forgive me if there are any missing bits, you'll understand I don't follow the pantomime on here, but the crux of the time line is as follows...

The lad had been posting under the username Non Deluded Dee (an ironic name if ever there was one) and during that time someone pointed out that he had left the site in a flood of tears after his team lost to Morton claiming it was all too emotional. He then had some run in with someone and got banned but also all his posts were deleted and with it went the tear stained resignation thread. The lad then returns under this new account and someone else outed him as the same poster to which it seems he has accepted.

Hope that clears up your concerns.

Yes, you are talking shite.

You said that said poster bailed from the site and returned under a new username.

Oh, dear, what a fool you look. I stated he had bailed from the site, he had (as confirmed by the other poster) and he has been posting under a new username after being banned (again confirmed).

So.... this whole talking shite thing? It seems to be only you in a desperate attempt to white knight.

Oh, I know I do, just that the brown nosing of the white knight seems to completely deny this.

You'll forgive me if there are any missing bits, you'll understand I don't follow the pantomime on here, but the crux of the time line is as follows...

The lad had been posting under the username Non Deluded Dee (an ironic name if ever there was one) and during that time someone pointed out that he had left the site in a flood of tears after his team lost to Morton claiming it was all too emotional. He then had some run in with someone and got banned but also all his posts were deleted and with it went the tear stained resignation thread. The lad then returns under this new account and someone else outed him as the same poster to which it seems he has accepted.

Hope that clears up your concerns.

Oh, dear, what a fool you look. I stated he had bailed from the site, he had (as confirmed by the other poster) and he has been posting under a new username after being banned (again confirmed).

So.... this whole talking shite thing? It seems to be only you in a desperate attempt to white knight.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

WeeperDee has a solid record with predictions, to be fair:

Here's his thoughts on Tony Pulis taking over at Crystal Palace:

And Neymar going to Barcelona:

I thought we were certainties to go down this season but he may have just saved us with his prediction.

You should maybe find the post from myself saying that Pulis surprised me, and indeed has done well. I didn't think he would, but hey, he proved me wrong.

Think Neymar still has to hit his peak, but he's done well at Barcelona; though not as well as some people thought he would do. He still isn't out performing Messi or anything like that.

You seem to think that I'm the sort of person to lack humility and won't admit I'm wrong, but you couldn't be further from the truth; I'll happily put my hands up and say I'm wrong, unfortunately the same cannot be said about some other posters.

I broke my own personal promise to myself never to engage with that Casual Bystander clown again and now look what I've gone and done. I apologise to everyone on his behalf who had to read his tedious shite there.

It won't happen again.

I definitely don't take it as seriously as some posters on this board.

That's good to read. For a while you were...

You seem to think that I'm the sort of person to lack humility and won't admit I'm wrong, but you couldn't be further from the truth; I'll happily put my hands up and say I'm wrong, unfortunately the same cannot be said about some other posters.

tumblr_inline_ne2supsDZm1shzmsk.gif

I broke my own personal promise to myself never to engage with that Casual Bystander clown again and now look what I've gone and done. I apologise to everyone on his behalf who had to read his tedious shite there.

It won't happen again.

If posts came with sounds, this one would be accompanied by the little beeping noise a van makes as it tries to reverse out of a position it got itself stuck in.

Merely pointing out that I'm more than willing to admit when I'm wrong.

You're only 19 right? Can't you just talk about spit roasting lady boys like everyone else at that age?

Am rite sjc aren't i?

Archived