St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually used to be quite civil towards me; shame to see you're a sheep though and have jumped on the bandwagon of poor insults.

Oh dry your eyes! You really shouldn't take yourself & this place so seriously!

Oh dry your eyes! You really shouldn't take yourself & this place so seriously!

I definitely don't take it as seriously as some posters on this board.

Though seeing you using the same vernacular as the wee menagerie that likes to insult me is cute though.

Though seeing you using the same vernacular as the wee menagerie that likes to insult me is cute though.

Don't worry, light ribbing aside I still love you DD x

Dry your eyes Weeper

The OP also has history of bailing from this website when it became too emotional. then reappearing under a new username.

Another fantastic post, but who were you before you reappeared under you're current username? Seems like you've got your facts wildly wrong as well regarding the poster you're referring to.

Standard.

Am I? Let's ask everyone else shall we. I think you'll find your desperate white knighting is exactly that, desperate.

As much as you have a point about NonDeludedDee/POTA, Dee Man does have a point........you "joined" nearly 2 months after the OP's meltdown.

Am I? Let's ask everyone else shall we. I think you'll find your desperate white knighting is exactly that, desperate.

Jesus.

Yes, you are talking shite.

You said that said poster bailed from the site and returned under a new username.

That is wrong, ergo you are talking out of your arse.

As per.

(Talks about white knighting, then requests back up. Sare yin).

WeeperDee has a solid record with predictions, to be fair:

Here's his thoughts on Tony Pulis taking over at Crystal Palace:

Because the January transfer window is coming up, Pulis will be given a budget and will be told do something clever and try and keep us up.

What will really happen is that he will sign cloggers on over inflated wages and go down, with an even more unsightly style than they played under Holloway.

And Neymar going to Barcelona:

He's a youtube star, nothing more. He will get found out.

Putting words in my mouth now, chum. He will not do well at Barcelona, and you can bookmark that.

I thought we were certainties to go down this season but he may have just saved us with his prediction.

Archived