St Mirren Relegation Express

Where have I failed to grasp that? Where did I refer to St Mirren in the post you quoted? Did I not, elsewhere in this thread, admit that I think we'll finish in the bottom two? I'm simply questioning the logic and the finality of what some people (including you) are saying.

You said there was potential for St Mirren to overturn their current point deficit, I'm saying that's not going to happen because they are really shit. It's not hard to follow.

I may be speaking in absolute and final terms, but this situation calls for it; St Mirren WILL go down.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said there was potential for St Mirren to overturn their current point deficit, I'm saying that's not going to happen because they are really shit. It's not hard to follow.

I may be speaking in absolute and final terms, but this situation calls for it; St Mirren WILL go down.

:lol: Ok then. I stand by the fact that we can potentially overturn the deficit. I still don't think I failed to grasp anything, though, because you're talking about predictions and things that haven't happened.

Bookmarked, just in case, because only one of us stands to potentially end up looking stupid here.

Yes,you.

Hilarious.

I don't understand how. I've also predicted we'll finish bottom two, I'm just saying there's a chance we won't. You guys are opening yourselves up to all sorts of pointing and laughing if we survive, for which we have a lot of previous.

Ross County are much, much worse than St Mirren. I fancy St Mirren will find some form eventually as they looked alright under Teale at the weekend and were just unfortunate. They have a player who can change a game in Kenny McLean and that could well be the difference in some games.

I've not read many of your posts, but it seems that most think you are a whiny cretin with a penchant for under age girls.

That's got to be a hard tag to shift. I'm sure you'll try though.

Ooft, some folk don't seem to learn eh? Nice wee casual, unfounded accusation though.

:lol: sorry but had to laugh at this.....from WeeperDee of all Posters as well!

You actually used to be quite civil towards me; shame to see you're a sheep though and have jumped on the bandwagon of poor insults.

Archived