St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the OP resign, claiming it was all too emotional, when St Mirren finish the season higher than Dundee in the league?

I hear he's got a cracking record in charity bets. You better hope he doesn't call you out on that, just ask Granny Danger.

IF they do go down, and let's face it, it's not exactly a major IF, then I can't see them getting back up for at least 2 seasons. At least. I reckon they'd have a lengthy spell down there play-off or no.

I fully expect to go down this season. But I want to thank NDD for starting this thread, just on the off-chance that we don't. These threads in which the OP prematurely ejaculates by celebrating an event long before it's decided, tend to end up having a poetic air of karma about them when the dust is settled.

I hope this is your 'Great feeling at Cappielow' moment. :)

djchapsticks, on 22 Dec 2014 - 23:22, said:

I fully expect to go down this season. But I want to thank NDD for starting this thread, just on the off-chance that we don't. These threads in which the OP prematurely ejaculates by celebrating an event long before it's decided, tend to end up having a poetic air of karma about them when the dust is settled.

They really do.

As a Dee fan who's had regular encounters with NDD though, he's got a miraculous record of 'surviving' (If that's the right word for it) any potential embarrassments that come his way and ends up as a more popular and prolific poster after it!

They really do.

As a Dee fan who's had regular encounters with NDD though, he's got a miraculous record of 'surviving' (If that's the right word for it) any potential embarrassments that come his way and ends up as a more popular and prolific poster after it!

Hardly, he had to fucking return as Phoenix From the Ashes! That's right out of the Sevco catalogue of survival right there! ;)

The St Mirren relegation express will be tracked on this topic and laughed at along the way.

It'll be great for those clubs who were pillaged before the season from the Paisley mob.

By the way, i believe you're making the play-offs, so the exit will be an even better watch.

The Ayr United relegation thread is going spectacularly well though: maybe the curse is broken.

djchapsticks, on 22 Dec 2014 - 23:33, said:

Hardly, he had to fucking return as Phoenix From the Ashes! That's right out of the Sevco catalogue of survival right there! ;)

That was because he caused Radford to have an utter meltdown to be fair.

Archived