Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't think so, plastic pitch

During winter, artificial pitches retain a large moisture content, which will inevitably freeze, causing the surface to become hard and unsafe to play on. It is not uncommon for the pitch to remain frozen even when surrounding natural grass areas have thawed, due to the low core temperature of the astroturf and the insulating effect that the infill and carpet creates. Reduced daylight hours can also result in shaded areas remaining ‘frosted over’ all day, impacting upon the ability to thoroughly sweep or brush the pitch.

http://www.technicalsurfaces.co.uk/all_weather_pitches

I'm not working till Hogmany but I'm no going through to this, in fact, there's so much left over booze from Christmas I've decided to make a wee drinking game for the Alba coverage:

Every time there's an English word in a Gaelic sentence - drink

Every time they switch to English for an interview or punditry - drink

Every time the defence pumps it long for Nade to lose - drink

Every time McGurn makes a save - drink

Every time Dougie Hill gets sent off - drink

Every time Callum Elliot acts like a petulant wee fud - drink

Every 5 minutes after 60 minutes that Murray doesn't make a substitution - drink

Every time Raith concede - drink

Every time a "Murray out" comment is spotted on social media - drink
Interview Murray Buzzwords: "First and Foremost", "Magnificent", "Unlucky" - drink

Should Raith win - head out to the pub to celebrate

Regardless of the result, I'm gonna have a great evening!

I had Falkirk on my coupon (boo me) but QOS screwed that so I'm back to Raith ... COYR !!! Hahaha :P

Elliot in for Nade is interesting (cmon the rolly polly bally dances), must still be feeling that knock from Hibs game ? Also see we have signed "Scott Martin", slipped under the rader ;) ....

Archived