Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he meant the least he's seen at Falkirk.

That said, we were at Falkirk for New Year in the Anelka season. It was absolutely pouring down with howling winds, and we were in the gazebo where the home end is now. I'd like to see how that attendance stacks up against today's.

Officially 149 away supporters.

Nah, it was a great save. The way the Falkirk fans cheered behind the goal made me think it was one of those was it on or over the line controversy's, but watching the replay it was clear cut what happened.

That's not the one I'm on about. Alston missed an open goal from about three yards out after a Loy cutback, he put it wide.

Played well and lost.

Misseed Vaulks big time and Kieran Duffie needs gone in the summer i just do not see what he brings to the team.

Thank god we have another striker coming in,Botti hasnt been playing well of late and i dont see what Sheppard brings bar pace and a poor first touch.

Very optimistic reporting from the BBC

"Raith Rovers made Falkirk pay for a string of missed chances as Rory Conroy's late goal kept alive their play-off chances."

We're closing the gap on Rangers!

The more this game wore on the more I felt we weren't going to lose it, we didn't seem to be panicking at the back like we normally do and seemed well organised and disciplined despite the Bairns having most of the ball. This confidence culminated in me sticking a ten spot on us to win at 15/2 while it was 0-0 around the 68 minute mark. :)

:lol:

First half we could and should have been 2-0 up after Alstons chance and Coopers ball across goal ( much like Rovers goal)

We are creating chances unlike 8 weeks ago when we were losing/drawing without creating much.

Vaulks back in against Alloa and Morgan in for Botti.

It may just be the festive drink getting to me but I reckon were bang on for three points tonight. :1eye

Bloody called it.

Not the prettiest of wins but hopefully we head into the derby with a little bit of confidence and a big opportunity to record back to back wins and scoop 6 points.

Surely we can't be too far away from ordering a giant bronze Dave McGurn. Could go for an action shot, Davie sprawled across the concourse, tipping an imaginary ball round an imaginary post.

Kids could high five it as they go past, adults could kiss it for good luck.

Archived