Category Bs v Terrors - Boxing Day plus 1

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully McNamara doesn't have an absolute brain fart and change almost the entire team this year. A victory over Celtic is certainly better form than a horsing in Paisley. Bit of a c**t they've made it all-ticket, but I'll be there regardless.

Wouldn't tinker with the team at all after yesterday's performance.

I actually think McNamara might want to keep him but that Graham would want to leave. Graham was desperate for first team football and seemed to be getting a chance in pre-season, then as soon as the real stuff started Graham was back to being a sub. Graham was pretty outspoken about not getting more of a chance (especially in a couple of Arabzone interviews) so I don't think he would want to come back to be McNamara's bench warmer. We do need another striker though.

McNamara sent him out on loan with only two other strikers on the books - one of which was unfit, the boy is gone! And given what I've seen of him at St Johnstone - sulking when a teammate scores, wrestling the ball out of a teammates arms to take a penalty, and 'that' dive, I'm glad of that. Oh yeah, and he's shite.

Doubt we'll take anything like we did last year - maybe 2,500 tops.

United fans moaning about the game ticketed how very predictable.

I'm sure they will be but I'd be cautious with MacLean, I'm not arsed about signing Graham unless he is our 3rd striker, good option to change a game though I doubt he'd be happy with that he seems to think he is something special.

Ticket only? thats an absolute pisstake

Its your own clubs fault for completely screwing everyone over by telling us to expect a ridiculously low number of fans at some point, possibly even last years game, which led to mayhem for fans trying to get seated before kick off. The police now pretty much demand it be all ticket.

Not a chance in hell.

For purely football reasons, otherwise, or a mix of both? I know he's hardly Messi (or indeed Derek Holmes) but reckon he'd be a useful forward to have in any Premiership squad outside of Celtic. I do agree with WP and said as much earlier that even for Saints, let alone United, he maybe isn't a main striker but he's a good option to have.

For United fans frustrated about tickets, there will be cash gates I'm sure but not sure what you expect Saints to do when you could bring anything up to 4,000 fans?

Its your own clubs fault for completely screwing everyone over by telling us to expect a ridiculously low number of fans at some point, possibly even last years game, which led to mayhem for fans trying to get seated before kick off. The police now pretty much demand it be all ticket.

How are a club meant to know how many fans will turn up for an away patg game and in what way were saints screwed over?

Easy answer is allocate us three stands. That should be enough..

Haha allocate United three stands..... Deary me. Both Dundee clubs fans = deluded.

To be fair, they will have supporters in 3 stands on Saturday. No reason why we can't sell tickets in the North Stand and make that ticket only and then open the Main Stand and the Ormond Stand as PATG.

I propose an festively spirited, unsegregated solution to this most heinous problem. Open all the stands to all supporters, give everyone a carry-oot at the turnstiles and watch the love-in transpire :)

I propose an festively spirited, unsegregated solution to this most heinous problem. Open all the stands to all supporters, give everyone a carry-oot at the turnstiles and watch the love-in transpire :)

That would be fucking superb. I'd bring my Dundee United supporting sister and brother in law along for the shenanigans.

Always had a soft spot for United.

Id rather sit next to a shite than next to a United fan.

In saying that i have a United supporting friend

Why would you rather sit next to a toley than your friend?

That's bizarre behaviour, even for you. :P

It is the following sort of reasonable post that will ruin this thread. Shame on you Kyle.

To be fair, they will have supporters in 3 stands on Saturday. No reason why we can't sell tickets in the North Stand and make that ticket only and then open the Main Stand and the Ormond Stand as PATG.

Whereas RandomGuy knows how to embrace the festive spirit.

Id rather sit next to a shite than next to a United fan.

In saying that i have a United supporting friend

By the way, nobody believes you have a friend. Nice try though.

Archived