Category Bs v Terrors - Boxing Day plus 1

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an utter disgusting thread title. I nearly missed it, then I realised it was the senile Danger that had escaped and got to his keyboard.

The only thing I can say at the moment is this is going to be fun!!

The worst side of St Johnstone fans already in evidence on this thread.

May I be the first to say, that's already 2 dreadful trolling attempts, law of averages suggests if you keep trying you'll get lucky eventually.

Keep at it champ!

Ageist remarks from about three Category B posters so far! They're Tonev-like in their prejudices.

C'mon lads there's plenty of other reasons to dislike me other than my age. :lol:

Anyway, Merry Christmas Fermers - I hope you all get the Massey Ferguson parts you want from Santa.

Mine wasn't ageist, I merely called you senile, an affliction I fear I've got too. Plus most of the time I should be kept away from a keyboard.

Uh-oh.......maybe I'm more like Granny Danger than I thought. :(

Nah I'm not a smelly United fan who lives in Dundee. :D

Mine wasn't ageist, I merely called you senile, an affliction I fear I've got too. Plus most of the time I should be kept away from a keyboard.

Uh-oh.......maybe I'm more like Granny Danger than I thought. :(

Nah I'm not a smelly United fan who lives in Dundee. :D

East of Dobbies pal.

Just thinking if Butcher does play then that is pretty much full circle for him given that his last chance seemed to be against St.Johnstone this time last year and he got sent off. Definitely thought he was done with us but he has certainly made a really positive contribution in the last couple of months.

Really glad this game is before the end of the year. A few weeks later and United might have had Kudus Oyenuga available. Scary thought. Surprised they haven't moved to extend his contract with only 18 months left on it.

Really glad this game is before the end of the year. A few weeks later and United might have had Kudus Oyenuga available. Scary thought. Surprised they haven't moved to extend his contract with only 18 months left on it.

Kudus will make a Butcher-esque comeback in a few months, just you wait and…….

actually he is very, very shit.

Playing regular football for a year, even if it was way down the English ladder, might have helped Oyenuga - he couldn't have got much worse - but found it crazy United gave him a three-year deal.

United fans think there's any chance that JM will want to hold onto Brian Graham next season? Be interesting to see if Saints move quickly to get him on a pre-contract in January, assuming of course the manager wants him. He's not actually scored from open play for us since the end of September but would be a decent option to have in the squad, preferably not needing to rely on him as much as we do at the moment though. Actually quite encouraged at the thought of us having Graham, MacLean, McFadden and Kane (plus O'Halloran) going into the final few months of the season. Good bit of variety there and hopefully goals.

Playing regular football for a year, even if it was way down the English ladder, might have helped Oyenuga - he couldn't have got much worse - but found it crazy United gave him a three-year deal.

United fans think there's any chance that JM will want to hold onto Brian Graham next season? Be interesting to see if Saints move quickly to get him on a pre-contract in January, assuming of course the manager wants him. He's not actually scored from open play for us since the end of September but would be a decent option to have in the squad, preferably not needing to rely on him as much as we do at the moment though. Actually quite encouraged at the thought of us having Graham, MacLean, McFadden and Kane (plus O'Halloran) going into the final few months of the season. Good bit of variety there and hopefully goals.

No.

I actually think McNamara might want to keep him but that Graham would want to leave. Graham was desperate for first team football and seemed to be getting a chance in pre-season, then as soon as the real stuff started Graham was back to being a sub. Graham was pretty outspoken about not getting more of a chance (especially in a couple of Arabzone interviews) so I don't think he would want to come back to be McNamara's bench warmer. We do need another striker though.

Archived