As it's Christmas it's only fair .....

Nugent4nil

To offer a massive thanks to each and everyone who basically gives up watching a game each Saturday to film then edit and post footage of games that even five years ago if suggested people would have been laughed at the mere suggestion!

To be able to watch highlights of your junior team it's just brilliant!

Doffs cap at one and all!

Thanks folks for your praise very much appreciated. Unfortunately ive not been able to get to many games recently hopefully get more games filmed In the new year.

You better Siney working shifts means its the only way I can watch my beloved Glens merry Xmas aul yin.

Cheers, agree it's one of the worst ways possible to watch a match tho lol. Surprised me to know that Ref;s watch the highlights at their meetings sometimes! Decided to keep footage of a match official coming out of the women's toilet after cheekily jumping the que for the mens, much to his embarrassment, under wraps after hearing that haha

My fave moment so far was calling round to film another match due to a postponement at Hurlford, was turned down by medda as we were due to play them and thought it would be used for a tactical advantage or something. So rang another team.

"hmmm... so how much is this going to cost us!?"

"Eh... a pie??"

"....i'll have to speak to the committee about that, I'll call you back"

Phone goes dead, rings again after 10 minutes

"Ok I've spoken to the committee and we can offer you... 2 pies and a bovril"

Lol :)

Couple of memorable filming moments , was the time the Granny walked onto the pitch during the game with the Meadow and refused to move till the person blocking her driveway moved their car. And a linesman complaining to me that he wasn't in enough of my match highlights so the next time he was at Lochpark I made sure he was with the locals POLITELY vending their frustration at him in full stereo sound in the background lol.

And to the Laird of Logan have a good Christmas mate.

There are food incentives?

I can see me promoting myself to moving pictures if that's the case!!

Very few and far between!

Couple of memorable filming moments , was the time the Granny walked onto the pitch during the game with the Meadow and refused to move till the person blocking her driveway moved their car.

lol! Do you still have footage??

Archived