Killie vs Accies

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very definition of stealing a win + don't think Killie fans will disagree if they're honest.

A point was least Accies deserved from that game - poor finishing cost us.

Just need to get back at it + hump Motherwell at NDP on NYD

Feeling reasonably optimistic today. Would be a big win that would set us up nicely for New Years day.

Good stuff. NYD would be another big win as we attempt to claw back from our horrible run.

Thought it was two poor teams with neither side particularly deserving of the win. Accies had a free header from six yards that they should have scored, Muirhead had a tap in that he should have buried, other than that neither side managed to make any killer chances.

A goal worthy of winning any game, in any case.

Pretty annoyed about that. Wehad a couple of great chances especially the two from the corner but Killie were never out of the game. Couple of questions about the officials' decisions as I couldn't really tell from my position. Was MAC offside when he went through to score? Was it a foul at the end? I'm sure they both were correct but just wondering if someone could clear it up.

Draw would definitely have been a fair result, both teams had decent chances. Eremenko's free-kick was a thing of beauty in a very similar position to the earlier free-kick that Killie put in the back of the stand. Happy to finally get out of the rut of constant losses, will need to up our game for St. Mirren after their convincing win today.

Gutted as someone said its usually us dealing the last minute blows, but we're on the other end of it today.

A bit lacklustre from us today, maybe to much Turkey from christmas.

Can't complain to much just one of those days where they just weren't going to go in, off the post clear chance goes wide and even an offside goal, BTW it was clearly offside.

One I will say that's starting to annoy me is when will brophy get a chance I thought that the game was screaming out for a hungry young goal machine, I was hoping it'd be him to come on rather than Scotland, I just had a feeling if he'd have come on he may have put a chance away.

Oh well it was about time we tasted our own medicine, on to NYD

...BTW it was clearly offside.

Thought that, just wasn't 100%.

Also, I felt Neil's subs were strange. Mine would've been:

Longridge => Neil (would prefer to keep him on but he probably couldn't last it)

Brophy => MacKinnon

Accies really should have been 2 up by half time. Our midfield huffed and puffed all 1st half. Muirhead and millers first touch in the 1st half were dreadful and we lost chances through them. Missed the goal as it was baltic and left as soon as the 90 were up. Better 2nd half defence pushed further up and our midfield had more bite about them. Johnston offered something different when introduced.

Accies really should have been 2 up by half time. Our midfield huffed and puffed all 1st half. Muirhead and millers first touch in the 1st half were dreadful and we lost chances through them. Missed the goal as it was baltic and left as soon as the 90 were up. Better 2nd half defence pushed further up and our midfield had more bite about them. Johnston offered something different when introduced.

Never understood leaving early unless you have to. What a waste of money!

Goal - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=663808180397136

Archived