Killie vs Accies

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant be arsed going to this as at the moment we are woeful and I fear Hamilton will pass us off the park press us high up the park as every other team has learned is the way to play against us.

The only way I will be going is if I get a teenage nymphomaniac in my christmas stocking and I want a break from the constant sex :lol:

#ishouldbesolucky

Cant be arsed going to this as at the moment we are woeful and I fear Hamilton will pass us off the park press us high up the park as every other team has learned is the way to play against us.

The only way I will be going is if I get a teenage nymphomaniac in my christmas stocking and I want a break from the constant sex :lol:

#ishouldbesolucky

LOL

Yes, we did, but that was rightly seen as a bit of a cup upset. It's incredible to think that most people see Killie as the underdogs for this....it highlights how far Accies have come.

I genuinely consider Killie underdogs for the majority of games we play. I've not confidently gone into a game thinking we were going to win since Mixu was boss.

We started well this season and felt we could've gotten something against Celtic because we were on form but 8 winless games since and a draw is looking a hard task.

Should be winning this one. Killie have been shite lately and we're picking up points again. Same team again, please.

Also, I imagine I'm not the first fan to bring this up but £15 for concessions!? Absolute disgrace. #MJout

Cost me £32 at NDP earlier in the season for me and my 10yo! Would only cost £27 at RP. Easy to look at own prices and not look at other categories. Other than pensioners & 12-18 yo what constitutes a concession? However I do agree that the pricing structure in SPFL is all wrong.

Cost me £32 at NDP earlier in the season for me and my 10yo! Would only cost £27 at RP. Easy to look at own prices and not look at other categories. Other than pensioners & 12-18 yo what constitutes a concession? However I do agree that the pricing structure in SPFL is all wrong.

Yeah man our pricing's poor as well but for a dad, mum and two kids over 12 to go is £74. Not including food, drinks and transport. Very expensive especially given the fact some families will have had their wallets emptied the past month.

It doesn't affect me as I'll be paying myself in but can see some families being put off which is a shame because Killies a decent 'away day'.

Yeah man our pricing's poor as well but for a dad, mum and two kids over 12 to go is £74. Not including food, drinks and transport. Very expensive especially given the fact some families will have had their wallets emptied the past month.

It doesn't affect me as I'll be paying myself in but can see some families being put off which is a shame because Killies a decent 'away day'.

Yeah thats gonna be £100 for a family of four which is hugely expensive IMO!Interestingly killie did the "kids for a quid" scheme for a few years and it didn't have a positive affect on numbers! If product on park not good price doesnt matter!Would be interesting to see what Barry Hearn would do to promote Scottish football giving his recent comments on how we currently promote the game.

Killie do 2 adults and two u16 for £360.

Excludes celtic games though (don't have a clue why)

Think all teams either put prices up for the visit of Celtic ( and rangers ) or they have all ticket prices set the same ( adult price ) that's what Hamilton do, but season tickets still count still seems a bit weird.

These season tickets are for Moffat Stand which is given over to Celtic fans when they visit and club dont offer alternative seat.

I think SH was possibly meaning that Celtic don't bring enough fans to games to warrant a second stand anymore so why not include the games in the ticket.

Seemingly we weren't as bad against Aberdeen as most of a Killie persuasion are suggesting. We certainly went to Pittodrie and were far more impressive than Hamilton, who lost 3-0. It's hard for football fans to be overly detached enough from their side to give a totally balanced view, and the Dons fans seem to think we were well organised, tough to break down and had one or two good chances. The quote from Burns comes to mind of "O wad some pow'r the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"

Sure, we're not the same team as we were at the start of the season and it has become clear that AJ's success was more down to his 'pin the tail on the donkey' squad selections finally finding its mark rather than him being some sort of managerial genius. I still think we have enough to see off Hamilton, and I'm sure craigkillie will either confirm or pick me up if I'm wrong, but if we don't win on Saturday it will be our longest winless run in history. That is not good enough. On the one hand we're lucky that the league is weaker than it has been before, but on the other we're missing a great opportunity to realistically push for a European place this year.

As for the match itself, Eremenko is back in training but is unlikely to start, and Lee Miller is surely pushing his luck with continuing to start? Samson was getting a lot of stick on Saturday, but the highlights confirm that Hayes' shot took a big deflection and he actually did well to save it and get back up to try and face the rebound. Calling for Brennan to get a start seems pretty illogical to me, as he isn't as good or better than Samson. The only reason fans are clamouring for his inclusion is because we see Samson and his flaws every week, but don't know many of Brennan's. I was never overly impressed with him for the Under 20s, and he had a stinker in a few pre-season run-outs. I said at the time Dunfermline went into admin that we should have signed Gallagher, and I stand by that now. Ross Barbour was far more at fault for the goal than Hamill or Samson, but Westlake is unlikely to be back for Saturday so looks like we're saddled with RB at RB on Saturday. Hurry back Mark Connolly...

Samson

Barbour Ashcroft Pascali Chantler

Hamill Slater

McKenzie Johnston

Magennis

Muirhead

My heart says we'll sneak it 2-1, my head says we'll throw away a lead to draw or lose.

I think SH was possibly meaning that Celtic don't bring enough fans to games to warrant a second stand anymore so why not include the games in the ticket.

Yup. No reason why Family Season ticket holders couldn't be allowed access to the East or Frank Beattie for Celtic games if they sold out the Chadwick. A lot wouldn't even take it up as plenty of families don't attend games v Old Firm clubs.

Correct. There's 1000s of empty seat in West/East yet we sell a season ticket that restricts what games fans can attend. Madness.

Archived