Motherwell vs The Jags - 27 Dec

What's the V thing you keep doing at the end of posts btw ? Seen it crop up a few times :lol:

V for victory.

It can be V for Victory or V for up yours. It is very subjective as with the Candyfloss selling Clyde simpleton it can be a bit of both.

It can also be a peace V too, V.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell fans, do you guys have a season thread? If so my laziness hasn't found it so I will stick this in here. I've been writing some report cards for each team in the league and if you wanted to read the Motherwell one it is here. Feel free to comment/critique/criticise everything I have written! Cheers.

Motherwell fans, do you guys have a season thread? If so my laziness hasn't found it so I will stick this in here. I've been writing some report cards for each team in the league and if you wanted to read the Motherwell one it is here. Feel free to comment/critique/criticise everything I have written! Cheers.

Well written assessments. Its difficult to pinpoint the reason for our decline this season. Players underperforming, a few contracts that shouldn't have been renewed but also a continuing horrendous injury list. Most weeks we've been missing something like 4/5/6 players.

Well written assessments. Its difficult to pinpoint the reason for our decline this season. Players underperforming, a few contracts that shouldn't have been renewed but also a continuing horrendous injury list. Most weeks we've been missing something like 4/5/6 players.

Cheers for having a read. Think the remainder of this season will be a chance for the new manager to get a grips with things and make his won changes before trying to really improve next season.

Time for a festive look back at a previous Premier League clash between these two teams. One of the finest match reports you're ever likely to read http://www.motherwellfc.org/reports0203/partick3.htm

Outstanding.

That game always sticks in my mind as being the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. c**t.

Not a bad read, fair play to you......

.... and I would take 9th right now!

Not a fan of the Ramsden/Lasley midfield pairing. Think we need either Vigurs or Lawson in there besides one of them with a better range of passing to control the pace of the game.

Lee Erwin has all the raw physical attributes that should tear this league apart but the boy is thick as f**k, his positional awareness is just bizzare at times.

Why do we hate Christie Elliot again?

Archived