Hibernian v THE Rangers

It's the biggest game of the weekend. High stakes, season defining stuff. Hibs could drop out of the playoff spots, Rangers could watch Hearts disappear over the horizon combined with the traditionally healthy animosity between these two clubs makes £28 look a bargain.

If I were in Edinburgh that afternoon I'd go.

^^^Rod Petrie^^^

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess we will find out if Ally was picking the team or as a few have suggested Kenny made the decisions.

If he leaves out McCulloch, Mohsni and Boyd then we might have a chance of taking something from this game and it would also put out a statement.

Simonsen

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Black

Aird

Law

Templeton

Miller

Clark

Hibs will be up for it, they completely dominated us at Ibrox but like us they have been having problems with consistency all season.

Should be a good game, which I think will end 2:2

First point - either way you'd seem to be fckd? Tweedle Dee v Tweedle Dum and no Durrant to save yous?

Secondy, The Rangers bossed the first 25 minutes and Hibs couldn't even complete one pass until your defence inexplicably started playing like... Hibs in reaction to one of their hoofbaws.

Hibs seem to have improved since then though so I'd be surprised if they don't win. A Hibs win probably the best scenario for us too.

Plus it's always nice to see the Ugly Sisters lose.

What else you gonna do on a Saturday?

Work, I've no even used my season ticket this season yet :lol:

Secondy, The Rangers bossed the first 25 minutes and Hibs couldn't even complete one pass until your defence inexplicably started playing like... Hibs in reaction to one of their hoofbaws.

Eh, Naw they never but good try.

It's the biggest game of the weekend. High stakes, season defining stuff. Hibs could drop out of the playoff spots, Rangers could watch Hearts disappear over the horizon combined with the traditionally healthy animosity between these two clubs makes £28 look a bargain.

If I were in Edinburgh that afternoon I'd go.

Aye but home or away end?
On a serious note though. I'm looking forward to this game, it will be interesting to see what changes, if any McDowell makes to the team.
It's nice to be thinking about the team despite all else is going on.
From what we've seen of both sides this season it could be 3-0 or 0-3.
So I'll predict 0-4 infact, Wallce, Black, Templeton & Zaliukas.

Hopefully a narrow Sevco win which should see Falkirk fired up enough to romp home against Raith and move into the play offs later in the day :D.

Both teams kicking lumps out of each other coupled with a few red cards and some injuries here and there would also be nice.

Hopefully a narrow Sevco win which should see Falkirk fired up enough to romp home against Raith and move into the play offs later in the day :D.

Both teams kicking lumps out of each other coupled with a few red cards and some injuries here and there would also be nice.

I think there might be another team in Falkirk's way.

First point - either way you'd seem to be fckd? Tweedle Dee v Tweedle Dum and no Durrant to save yous?

Hibs seem to have improved since then though so I'd be surprised if they don't win. A Hibs win probably the best scenario for us too.

Plus it's always nice to see the Ugly Sisters lose.

You've posted this shite loads of times since that game, this isn't how it happened. Keep trying though.

Archived