Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess we will find out if Ally was picking the team or as a few have suggested Kenny made the decisions.

If he leaves out McCulloch, Mohsni and Boyd then we might have a chance of taking something from this game and it would also put out a statement.

Simonsen

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Black

Aird

Law

Templeton

Miller

Clark

Hibs will be up for it, they completely dominated us at Ibrox but like us they have been having problems with consistency all season.

Should be a good game, which I think will end 2:2

I'd probably drop Miller and pair Clark up with Boyd, Clarks energy and work rate could be the perfect foil for Boyd. Millers head is willing but the legs are going and you can see him getting frustrated in games.

A pity that Macleods still out.

Bear in mind that jumping over 12 Rangers fans would be the equivalent of jumping over 24 fans of a club where most of the supporters aren't horrifically obese.

That's if the Rangers fans turn up, or don't walk away.

Is there a big home support expected for this? Hibs will be breathing down The Rangers back if they win.

I've just been having a read on the equivalent thread on Hibs.net.

The away end is sold out and the home supporters are complaining about paying £28 to watch crap, at Christmas, in the cold, when it's on the telly.

So l doubt that there will be a big turnout.

I've just been having a read on the equivalent thread on Hibs.net.

The away end is sold out and the home supporters are complaining about paying £28 to watch crap, at Christmas, in the cold, when it's on the telly..

Is the problem the price, the weather, the quality or because it's live?

Seems like Hibs fans just don't wanna watch......errr......Hibs.

Is the problem the price, the weather, the quality or because it's live?

Seems like Hibs fans just don't wanna watch......errr......Hibs.

Hearts fans always like to comment on Hibs attendances as they have some complex about being the “big team"

£28 a ticket is expensive but I expect a minimum attendance of around 16,000 with 12,000 being Hibbies.

£28 for a championship game :lol:

Scottish football is horrendous.

To be fair, Hibs v Rangers is still far more appealing than some of the shite which will be served up by utter no-marks in the so-called top flight.

What is it wi Hibs and wanting to be the rip off merchants of Scottish football?

Be quiet, Gav.

To be fair, Hibs v Rangers is still far more appealing than some of the shite which will be served up by utter no-marks in the so-called top flight.

Aye but at £28?

2 days after Christmas?

f**k that for a laugh.

<<< mug who bought a season ticket.

It's the biggest game of the weekend. High stakes, season defining stuff. Hibs could drop out of the playoff spots, Rangers could watch Hearts disappear over the horizon combined with the traditionally healthy animosity between these two clubs makes £28 look a bargain.

If I were in Edinburgh that afternoon I'd go.

It's the biggest game of the weekend. High stakes, season defining stuff. Hibs could drop out of the playoff spots, Rangers could watch Hearts disappear over the horizon combined with the traditionally healthy animosity between these two clubs makes £28 look a bargain.

If I were in Edinburgh that afternoon I'd go.

Can't argue with that.

You hinting that Hibs won't sell out? Again? Shuurly not?

Archived