Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twice.

Anyhow, from that kickback thread.

"I wouldn't cheer a Hibs goal if it saved us from relegation."

:huh:

You're forgetting that JKB is populated by utter helmets.

I cheered each and every Hibs goal like a wee lassie. 8)

Watching the highlights, you can see the difference between Rangers and any vaguely competent team. Hibs 3-0 up, Rangers have a chance and there's a man on the line blocking it - who then goes charging in for the rebound when there's a high boot coming towards him. When was the last time any Rangers player would show commitment like that? Plus it seems like Stubbs is finally getting Hibs to work, which is nice.

Not much has changed on that sorry excuse for a fan site then. I think my account must be a decade old. I decided to post my second ever post on that thread. You'll find it under the name Wayne Foster. :)

Wayne Foster, Thistle legend. I thoroughly approve.

Not much has changed on that sorry excuse for a fan site then. I think my account must be a decade old. I decided to post my second ever post on that thread. You'll find it under the name Wayne Foster. :)

It's a fine fan site, but due to it's popularity it does have quite a high number of arse hole posters with huge post counts. Most fan forums are the same.

^^^ not a PHM, imo ;)

Watching the highlights, you can see the difference between Rangers and any vaguely competent team. Hibs 3-0 up, Rangers have a chance and there's a man on the line blocking it - who then goes charging in for the rebound when there's a high boot coming towards him. When was the last time any Rangers player would show commitment like that? Plus it seems like Stubbs is finally getting Hibs to work, which is nice.

I remember drawing some significance from that at the game. Was right in line with it and habitually had that "shit they've scored" feeling when Boyd won the header.

Just simple wee acts throughout games of people doubling/tripling up on challenges, putting their bodies on the line etc can be a joy to watch. Basic shit that so many successive managers haven't had us doing.

It's a fine fan site, but due to it's popularity it does have quite a high number of arse hole posters with huge post counts. Most fan forums are the same.

The problem for me was that the roasters ruined nearly all the threads with their (in their own words) chronic chat. It's a bit like having loads of posters like Supras or Reynard and not being able to get away from them.

One of them says that they wouldn't be happy if another team win the premiership, wtf is wrong with them? Would wants a Celtic procession every year (apart from Celtic fans) and it's not as though we can win it. I think they think hating everyone else makes them better fans.

Maybe he's dancing along to The Cranberries 'Zombie', I'm sure it was being sung somewhere :D.

He looks like that image some people on here post as reply to taunting comments, can't remember who it is though.

For those good with photoshop, do your magic with that image of Law

Archived