East fife vs Arbroath

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://vimeo.com/115074503

Body language and general demeanour not good.

Just mentions a wee bit about availability of EF player for the game.

That's no AngusFifer on the interviews is it??? ;)

Looks dejected but spoke well, think we will take them, we never turned up last time. Only game this year we haven't scored in either I think?

Simon Murray good enough for the Premiership? Seems to be destroying this league and I know he's a big Dee fan.

You've got Carreiro already least leave us with Murray for another few year. ;) Seems to be cruising it this year but we are streets ahead of most teams most weeks will need to see him play at a higher level, HOPEFULLY he is with us in League 1 next season IF we go up. Sure we have him on a 2 year deal. Great player needs to polish up a few things but could see him there one day.

You've got Carreiro already least leave us with Murray for another few year. ;) Seems to be cruising it this year but we are streets ahead of most teams most weeks will need to see him play at a higher level, HOPEFULLY he is with us in League 1 next season IF we go up. Sure we have him on a 2 year deal. Great player needs to polish up a few things but could see him there one day.

But remember....not good enough for Montrose

Another game I will boycott! f**k giving any more money to my once proud crooked club. £13 to watch that shite and that's before petrol, pint and programme. I'll pass.

Read AFTN, they're all kicking off, why? Only 1 point off a play off place, not the best season but not sure why you're all kicking off so much. Why crooked?

Naysmith will be looking for a big reaction after that shambles on Saturday. Some players badly needing dropped, but with such a small squad and injuries they are assured a game. If your a player then this is the games you want involved in, Arbroath sit proud at the top of the league, and the players should want that scalp and show they are good enough to challenge. Fair play to Arbroath they have been very consistent, Mcbride and stoney will be out to show Naysmith he made a mistake letting them go. Hard frosts forecast from Wednesday onwards so lets keep our fingers crossed there is festive action. I am looking forward to this game with so many X East Fife players playing for the smokies. Like Gary Naysmith says some players really need to step up to the plate and show some heart and desire, lets hope it starts on Saturday.

Two points

The game - despite similar predictions, East Fife won well at Gayfield in September, spoiling our unbeaten start - looked very disciplined defensively (with Naysmith outstanding) and a threat up front. OK we were poor that day but there's not a huge gap among the teams in this league and the assumption is E Fife have to hit a run soon. We've a poor record at New Bayview in recent years

Alienation - it's rather depressing reading about the frustrations of other supporters and sometimes a bit over the top. Fife are still well in the running for a playoff spot. it can be grim if performances and/or results are poor but surely lower league fans live and breathe hope. Maybe expectations were a bit high earlier. As for the crooked angle, I thought the years when the scrapmerchant laundered money to win them the title were past though it was disappointing therecent fans bid to takeover was not successful

Two points

The game - despite similar predictions, East Fife won well at Gayfield in September, spoiling our unbeaten start - looked very disciplined defensively (with Naysmith outstanding) and a threat up front. OK we were poor that day but there's not a huge gap among the teams in this league and the assumption is E Fife have to hit a run soon. We've a poor record at New Bayview in recent years

Alienation - it's rather depressing reading about the frustrations of other supporters and sometimes a bit over the top. Fife are still well in the running for a playoff spot. it can be grim if performances and/or results are poor but surely lower league fans live and breathe hope. Maybe expectations were a bit high earlier. As for the crooked angle, I thought the years when the scrapmerchant laundered money to win them the title were past though it was disappointing therecent fans bid to takeover was not successful

Agree with all of this^^...

Archived