Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst Dundee performance I've seen in many years...abysmal. The only players that had a clue were Thomson, Mcalister, Irvine and Clarkson. Simply no excuse for that performance. We weren't too bad for the first 15-20 mins but then sat back. Even worse after half time. No control. Too many long balls. No creative ideas. A collapsing defence. McGinn had a shocker and Roberts looks hopeless. Even though Tankulic was better than usual, he never looks like scoring and is lightweight. So disappointing...

The worst Dundee performance I've seen in many years...abysmal. The only players that had a clue were Thomson, Mcalister, Irvine and Clarkson. Simply no excuse for that performance. We weren't too bad for the first 15-20 mins but then sat back. Even worse after half time. No control. Too many long balls. No creative ideas. A collapsing defence. McGinn had a shocker and Roberts looks hopeless. Tankulic should never have started as well. So disappointing...

tankulic was the best player on the park for us today

We were fucking abysmal and deserved everything we got there.

Missed McGowan big time today

Without reading it back, that was utterly fucking embarrassing. I don't mind if we lose if 1. We try and 2. They are a decent team. Neither of which happened today, 90minutes of long ball, utterly dreadful football. To all the Dundee fans who continually ridicule Tankulic, GIRFUY. The boy was fantastic today, as I've said he was all along. Has to start.

Struggling for a positive but the Tank's performance is the nearest there is. Think they have to say something about the McGowan situation one way or the other, the present nonsense is useless. Thomson seemed to take an age on the ball and then pass it back almost every time. The speed St. Mirren moved the ball for the goals was an abject lesson of where we seem to keep going wrong. Always getting caught in possession which gave away the first two goals, albeit they were put away fantastically well.

Thoroughly deserved win for St Mirren. All I can say about Thursday is thank Donald Duck I don't have a ticket.

There's a reason you're ridiculed on here. You don't have a fucking clue. McAlister and Clarkson were awful.

Oh get a grip...I haven't been on here for a while as it's just bickering and poor content. I meant the team performance was disappointing. Tankulic was better than usual but still pretty average. He shoots like a girl and if that's the best he can do then it's not good enough.

Letheren was very slow going down for it.

That's also what my mate said who was directly behind. The twisting and turning was class though, defence were all over the shop.

Now back enjoying his hospitality when he prob wants me to GTF. Pleasing.

Archived