Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first game this season - so prob about the only buddie looking forward to this.

Kenny McLean to spearhead a free flowing total footballing performance and big bad jim to knock f**k out Gary harkins (preferably off the ball).

3-0 saints!

Any boozers other than the Klozet you can recommend for food and watching football? (get into Dundee in time to hopefully watch hibs pump sevco)

My first game this season - so prob about the only buddie looking forward to this.

Kenny McLean to spearhead a free flowing total footballing performance and big bad jim to knock f**k out Gary harkins (preferably off the ball).

3-0 saints!

Any boozers other than the Klozet you can recommend for food and watching football? (get into Dundee in time to hopefully watch hibs pump sevco)

Enter klozet vía the backdoors, have a peniscolada then swing around the corner to Out where there will be an expensive buffet, served from mustached men, including cock-les and meat shaft.

3-0 saints!

After your shite prediction I shouldn't be letting you in on this but get yourself to The Phoenix - 5 mins from station (10 if your a fat bas) - once there get yourself a lovely pint and either chilli, a chilli dog or a chilli burger with ganja fries.

You can thank me publically in this thread post match.

After your shite prediction I shouldn't be letting you in on this but get yourself to The Phoenix - 5 mins from station (10 if your a fat bas) - once there get yourself a lovely pint and either chilli, a chilli dog or a chilli burger with ganja fries.

I will have (possibly misplaced) faith in you and thank you now!

Danke.

It show the baw?

Wait...what? What are these ganja fries you speak of?

I think he means their curly fries; not sure though. I've never seen Ganja fries on the menu!

That is obviously what came up in Deefiant's predictive on his phone when he typed 'curly' in due to his common use of the word.

I'm just going to pm him just now for a half dig.

I will have (possibly misplaced) faith in you and thank you now!

Danke.

It show the baw?

Your faith is well placed. Proper old school boozer, no frills, no nonsense. Fucking love it.

I've never been in at a football time but I'm going to say yes. This is based on a few factors -

1. They normally have SSN on when I'm in. Good start.

2. It's a proper mans pub.

3. It's in the city centre next to the train station, perfect for football fans.

The Phoenix sounds excellent but it is hard to beat that warm glow you feel coming out of the Klozet after filling your face with their wide selection of delicious sausages.

The Phoenix sounds excellent but it is hard to beat that warm glow you feel coming out of the Klozet after filling your face with their wide selection of delicious sausages.

I remember the last time Deejango was in there he had a few sausages and ended up coming out The Klozet with the chef's special sauce dripping all over his face.

Archived