Livingston v Heart of Midlothian, 27/12/2014

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be surprised if it works, but even if it did Rankine would just see that as pissing money away. Remember 6k plus Jambos have already bought there ticket

If it's postponed I'm pretty sure you can get a refund, this was the case with cowdenbeath.

It wouldn't surprise me if the USH has been decommissioned. Also, it costs well into five figures every time it's switched on, and it needs to be on for 3 or 4 days before it starts to have an effect.

I gather the plan for tomorrow is to get as many bodies as possible to the stadium at 9am, in order to remove the covers. I'd imagine a pitch inspection is a nigh on certainty, so there may be other work to be done once the covers are lifted. It's pretty imperative that this game is on (for both clubs, arguably), so any help tomorrow morning will be more than welcome.

Edit - I should add, that the above is what was being discussed this morning. I'm unsure as to whether the club will be putting out an official appeal.

Kirriemuir is in Angus mate. It therefore doesn't matter if car pieces are everywhere, Angus is a shitehole anyway.

#Perthshire

I know, but to get to the nuclear wasteland of West Lothian from DABland he'll have to go through #Perthshire.

#prayfortheMeiglePictishStones

It wouldn't surprise me if the USH has been decommissioned. Also, it costs well into five figures every time it's switched on, and it needs to be on for 3 or 4 days before it starts to have an effect.

It costs far in excess of £10,000 to operate the undersoil heating? Surely not?

It costs far in excess of £10,000 to operate the undersoil heating? Surely not?

I've certainly seen that mentioned before. I'm pretty sure Dunfermline stopped using their USH altogether a few years ago because it's oil-operated, and it was costing them an absolute fortune in fuel. They had it on for three or four days only for a ref to controversially postpone a game at a late stage, and that was the final straw.

I know, but to get to the nuclear wasteland of West Lothian from DABland he'll have to go through #Perthshire.

#prayfortheMeiglePictishStones

If he's in Kirrie, he's arguably just as quick going down the A90 past Dundee than through Blairgowrie et al.

Hearts tickets sold out 7500 Hearts fans going today ????

Not quite. We've sold out the allocation we had at Tynecastle but more tickets are available for the Hearts end at the stadium.

Not quite. We've sold out the allocation we had at Tynecastle but more tickets are available for the Hearts end at the stadium.

Hopefully they sell and punters aren't put off by the possibility of them turning up and there being none left.

Archived