Livingston v Heart of Midlothian, 27/12/2014

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on the Hearts fans offering to help with the pitch covers to make sure the game goes ahead.

Livingston FC @LiviFCOfficial

**HELP NEEDED ON FRIDAY** Can you spare some time on Fri morning to help lay the pitch covers? If yes, please be there at 9am. Thank you

Livingston FC @LiviFCOfficial

Great to see @JamTarts fans offering to help us with the pitch covers on Friday. All welcome with much thanks

Just bought my ticket :) looking forward to this......anyone getting the train?

I'm getting the train from Haymarket around 11am. Going to take Liviforever's advice and head to the Saltire next to Livi North station to watch the Hibs game.

I'll be drink-driving my way there after a boozy Boxing Day with the bird's family in Kirriemuir. Will probably have a couple more cans in the car en route. 8)

My house is near Kirriemuir.....where are you based?

Covers are on at Almondvale, thanks to fifteen or so hardy souls (including a good few Jambos). Same time tomorrow to remove the covers, any help will be greatly appreciated. If we've had snow - bring a brush...

Covers are on at Almondvale, thanks to fifteen or so hardy souls (including a good few Jambos). Same time tomorrow to remove the covers, any help will be greatly appreciated. If we've had snow - bring a brush...

How was pitch before covers went on?

A light grass frost, according to the groundsman. There were definitely patches that I would have thought were touch and go, but seemingly they would take a stud no bother.

The real issue will be if there is snow overnight, and the forecast is looking increasingly dodgy.

A light grass frost, according to the groundsman. There were definitely patches that I would have thought were touch and go, but seemingly they would take a stud no bother.

The real issue will be if there is snow overnight, and the forecast is looking increasingly dodgy.

cheers

Archived