Livingston v Heart of Midlothian, 27/12/2014

^^^

Head's gone.

Was Eckersley your #44? Thought he was one of your best players today, tore Fordyce a new one a few times.

Yeah Dycey was being ripped down the left wing all first half, think that's where their penalty and goal came from too. Looked like Mullen was dropping back to help him out in the 2nd half. About time we gave Moffat a shout at RB, he's the only fit RB we've got yet we keep playing guys out of position to fill in there and they're all shite at it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts bring their biggest support in years and some of the clowns on here think they are top dogs! Ha!!!

1) if you were late in getting in the ground, get their early. You knew there was going to be a big following their today, so why leave it till the last 10 minutes to get in?

2) let's all spunk money on more staff for turnstiles and pie stands... Naw, could probably do without getting ourselves in any other sort of debt

Respect to hearts fans, fucking brilliant crowd today. Was hoping for a wee bit more of an atmosphere but I suppose being 1-0 up it might be a bit nervy.

Loved seeing the hearts fans in the livi end lol anywhere else and they would have been battered for being wee wanks in someone else's stand.

All the best hearts, hoping to see you continue doing over the junkies and zombies

On the point about getting there early, there were huge queues from 14:00 and a big queue of traffic leading to the ground. I got in for kick off but it seemed a bit slow at the turnstiles.

Good first half from Hearts and we should've been three up by half time. Livvy sorted themselves out second half and created a few chances. If I were a livvy fan I'd be disappointed not to sneak a draw tbh.

Was that white up front? He's a cheating so and so! Goes to ground at every opportunity.

What's the random statue of outside the main entrance??

Nothing against Livingston or the volunteers, without them the game obviously wouldn't go ahead. The one thing that did annoy me though was the fact we'd waited 25 minutes at the turnstiles and then at about kick off they opened up another 3. Surely they'd have been better doing that to begin with? Apart from that, although not the best performance it's another 3 points on our march to the championship.

Hearts were pony. Don't get to a lot of games these days, so was very disappointed. Play like that against the cabbage and that'll be the end of the run. Never had a problem with turnstiles or pisser but the half hour wait for a pie really pissed me off, then for the wee lassie to hand me 3 charcoaled pies, nay bovril and nay change topped it off.

Other than that, a bloody good day!

Nothing against Livingston or the volunteers, without them the game obviously wouldn't go ahead. The one thing that did annoy me though was the fact we'd waited 25 minutes at the turnstiles and then at about kick off they opened up another 3. Surely they'd have been better doing that to begin with? Apart from that, although not the best performance it's another 3 points on our march to the championship.

There were definitely plenty of volunteers, I've rarely seen so many stewards inside a stadium. If they didn't open a couple of turnstiles (that were in perfect working order) until very late in the day, then that is a cock up by whoever manages the volunteers.

I was in the Lime Kiln before the game (from about12.45pm) which was understaffed.....the Manager was outside turning folk away! They even stopped serving food!

They even said that they couldn't show the Hibs/Rangers game as Police Scotland told them not too! WTF is that about?

ETA: Not sure why Ferryjambo is getting his knickers in such a twist! Heads gone I'd imagine!

Ferryjambo's entered in a total meltdown over nothing here. Unlucky, mate.

Thought we should've got a draw, again our finishing was total dung and unless something dramatically changes on that front, I doubt we'll pick up enough points to overhaul Cowden and Alloa. Fair play to Burchill though, showed he's not a McGlynn clone by having us play that good spell of passing football opening of the second half, bringing Hippo on with a whole 45 minutes to go and giving that Praprotnik laddie a run-out.

Special mention to Gary Glen who he's panned by a number of Livi fans all season long, great performance by him, quality player at this level.

They even said that they couldn't show the Hibs/Rangers game as Police Scotland told them not too! WTF is that about?

Worried about the stretch on local hospital resources from fans injured falling down the stands from laughing at the LOLageddon at Easter Road.

Another scrappy affair, but another 3 points, & 15 clear going into 2015, far beyond all expectations. The derby should see Hearts upping the tempo again which will hopefully carry on into the new year to get the job done asap, sooner if others follow Hibs example & realise Sevco are there for the taking apart.

Went to the Tron before getting the train and they said and I quote, "Not allowed to show Scottish football".

That really is a sad reflection of our society if we can't be trusted to show a fcuking football match in the pub for fear of trouble!

Social unrest indeed!

Thought we played pretty well first half and deserved to go in ahead. Too slack at times in the second half and Livingston took a bit belief from that but over the piece we had plenty chances and we were worth the three points IMO.

Not the best we've played this season but three points was all that mattered with Rangers losing.

Hearts fans have every right to crow about their current situation IMO. They took their punishment gracefully, and are doing their utmost to rectify it ASAP. By absolutely cigaring their way back to the Premiership.

I never had any bother getting into the ground.

I was in W and there were no queue's at turnstyles 18-20.

No problems getting pies etc as I never buy any. I can go a few hours between meals without eating crap.

I thought we played within ourselves. Could have upped it if need be.

I never had any bother getting into the ground.

I was in W and there were no queue's at turnstyles 18-20.

No problems getting pies etc as I never buy any. I can go a few hours between meals without eating crap.

I thought we played within ourselves. Could have upped it if need be.

No wonder turnstyles 18-20 were only printed on two sections I reckon!

I was behind the goals and toward the Livi side and had 15-17 on my ticket.

Ferryjambo's entered in a total meltdown over nothing here. Unlucky, mate.

Thought we should've got a draw, again our finishing was total dung and unless something dramatically changes on that front, I doubt we'll pick up enough points to overhaul Cowden and Alloa. Fair play to Burchill though, showed he's not a McGlynn clone by having us play that good spell of passing football opening of the second half, bringing Hippo on with a whole 45 minutes to go and giving that Praprotnik laddie a run-out.

Special mention to Gary Glen who he's panned by a number of Livi fans all season long, great performance by him, quality player at this level.

Also must've told Mullen to drop back and help Dycey down our right side as we were getting ripped down there in the first half. Though why Moffat doesn't get a chance I don't know, Rutherford got his chance at LB and Moffat did well in pre season games too. Don't think Donaldson is ever going to be fit to play this season.

No wonder turnstyles 18-20 were only printed on two sections I reckon!

I was behind the goals and toward the Livi side and had 15-17 on my ticket.

I did notice a quite a few folk walking along the front like they'd come in the wrong turnstyles.

I must have been lucky.

Archived