Livingston v Heart of Midlothian, 27/12/2014

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf, Paulo is getting himself into a bit of a state regarding a few thousand Jambos heading 20 miles to Cowdenbeath then a bit more travelling the audacious 16 miles to Livingston during the holidays.

Still though, mon the Hearts, keep it up :thumsup2

Tbf, Paulo is getting himself into a bit of a state regarding a few thousand Jambos heading 20 miles to Cowdenbeath then a bit more travelling the audacious 16 miles to Livingston during the holidays.

If only we lived in the back of beyond... <sigh>

Is there a problem with it? Pretty sure there were Hibs fans in there when we played a friendly a few years ago?

I was told there was an issue with the toilets which meant a safety certificate couldn't be issued for that stand. It may be a relatively new issue as I was in that stand for the Ramsdens final between Partick and Queens a couple of years ago. Hasn't been used since though I'd imagine.

I should add that it may be shite, but it's what I heard from a few folk after the Rangers game.

Still though, mon the Hearts, keep it up :thumsup2

Biggest away following of the season in Scotland on Saturday. 8)

"Bit itz onlee pure 20 miles awa fit like."

Then yid ken!

Kindly ignoring the fact that most of your away support is made up of punters born in the '60s and '70s who live in the central belt type-post.

I was told there was an issue with the toilets which meant a safety certificate couldn't be issued for that stand. It may be a relatively new issue as I was in that stand for the Ramsdens final between Partick and Queens a couple of years ago. Hasn't been used since though I'd imagine.

I should add that it may be shite, but it's what I heard from a few folk after the Rangers game.

Pure Pish it is then

North stand open for Hearts game I was just sold 4 tkts

Aberdeen made a great PR decision in biding our time on that issue, thus;

fc,550x550,white.jpg

We relegated ourselves on purpose last season so that we could slay the Sevco and keep them down indefinitely. 8)

Got my tickets for this one later than usual as I was going to do hospitality, but the robbing gits want £100 (plus VAT), and a flipping cash bar!!! Talk about taking the piss ffs!

Cheap seats it is then, sad really as you'd have filled your hospitality if you weren't trying to fleece Hearts, Hibs and The Rangers fans.

You can thank Neil Rankine for that. Money, money, money.

5,500 tickets sold so far........should make Livvy a 100k+

HeartofMidlothianFC

4 mins ·

Folks, we've sold an incredible 5,500 tickets for Livingston on Saturday and there's still time for you to come along! Our Ticket Centre is open until 3pm today and then again before the match on Saturday, so get your skates on!

Tried to get tickets today for full hospitality with free bar or hospitality with pay bar and all sold out.

Got put on a waiting list

Gonna be busy

Be a good game I reckon

I am hearing the Exec club members are getting kicked out of Meadowbank Suite to the players lounge pre match.

Archived