pollok 3v0 greenock goals 20.12.14

lokforever

Good win for Pollok, but the visitors made them work hard for the points, playing for over an hour with10 men. Martin McGowan introducing his studs to Findlay Frye's shinbone on the Pollok 18yd line.

Pollok went in at half time a goal in front. Kevin Bradley blasting the ball home from around 10yds, after a good left wing run & cut back from Allan McKenzie.

I was expecting Pollok to overpower Greenock & score a few in the 2nd half, but a spirited battling, performance from the visitors saw them very nearly grabbing an equaliser & mibee even going in front.

Kevin Bradley grabbed a 2nd for the home side when he created space for himself 16 yds out & fired a powerful shot passed Ryan Williams.

John Sweeny got a 3rd for Pollok when he put the ball in the net from very close range after good work fom Allan McKenzie.

2 goal KevinBradley gets the MOM,but Guiseppe Capuano was the classiest player on the field. Made a couple of mistakes but he is an excellent player.

Officials did a decent job, but I do hate those hairline offside decisions.

Never a send off larky tho eh? Not much football played but quality came from kevin Bradley rightly named mom, first goal good play from Mckenzie and great movement from Bradley to pass the ball into the net, no blast at all, I know we've all opinions however what game were u watching?capuano was rank rotten, his mistake from a long punt up the park missing the ball completely and allowing the Greenock striker a 1 v 1 which he should have scored, fair play to the pollok goalkeeper tho, not a classy performance but another 3 points which is the main thing, job done

Archived