The Great Big Morton Thread

I have experienced us Morton fans backing the team in a manner that ensures the players

bust a gut and go the extra mile, even if they make the odd mistake.

Let's go for it!

Stop it. Stop it right now. :barf

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is true (in addition to the MacDonald signing), all the previous stuff about necessary budgetary cuts and 'sustainability' becomes an even bigger joke.

I want to see better football at Cappielow and if the Rae family is willing to underwrite that, all credit to them for a change of heart.

I fear, however, that it will just lead to more debt to Golden Casket.

Would be an astonishing signing, but like most, I will wait for the official word before getting excited. The fact that Mayos Noun is the one to unveil it does give me just more than a little hope though.

Did you nut trust me when I said it then???? LOL would be great to see him back again.

He hasn't signed. But all terms have been agreed and it's pretty much a done deal.

That's very nice, but history has told me to wait for official announcements.

Jose Quitongo was pretty much a done deal once upon a time.....

I hate the waiting game. The fact another club could come in at the last second and ruin everything.

Reserving my emotions until the deal is done.

That's both Peaso and Tidser (almost) signing could result in posters eating a shoe.

Who's next?

Still not buying it.

If he does sign then I think it's going to be 6 months of regular football to get back up to speed and then we'll look to sell him on. There's got to be some sort of release clause in there.

Looks like it's really happening.. Quote from Tele... " The midfielder is expected to train at Parklea tomorrow before putting pen to paper on a deal that sources have indicated will tie him to the Ton for two and a half years."

Archived