The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible signing. MacDonald was a brilliant signing in its own right, although the fact that Tidser is younger and in his prime years arguably makes this one even better. Can't wait to see them both in action together.

Quite ridiculous if it's true that's he's signed.

On the one hand, he's going to cost an absolute fucking fortune for us, especially if the 18 month contract rumour is true. There's also a twinge of sadness that such a great player will be wasting 6 months of his career playing in this division, he really shouldn't be anywhere near this level.

You can also take it to the bank that Duffy is now here to the end of the season. There is absolutely no chance he's getting the boot after Douglas Rae has spent this amount of money this January.

If he signs, and we don't win the league, it will be an absolute embarrassment and a disgrace.

Let's assume the anti Duffy/Rae brigade are able to draw a line under the past.

We have presumably now signed two of potentially the best players to grace this division.

Regardless of the deals they have both been offered which one assumes is very decent, neither of them are going to play under a "tactically inept" (yawn...yawn) manager.

This concludes that they both have a high regard for the manager, most probably the chairman and also the club.

How about you cut a little slack, see how the next few weeks/months progress (as I have been saying all along), and thereafter revert along your negative, pessimistic path if you must.

Immense credit is due to ALL concerned so give a little credit where it's due....PLEEEZE.

I have experienced us Morton fans backing the team in a manner that ensures the players

bust a gut and go the extra mile, even if they make the odd mistake.

Let's go for it!

We have presumably now signed two of potentially the best players to grace this division.

Regardless of the deals they have both been offered which one assumes is very decent, neither of them are going to play under a "tactically inept" (yawn...yawn) manager.

This concludes that they both have a high regard for the manager, most probably the chairman and also the club.

How about you cut a little slack, see how the next few weeks/months progress (as I have been saying all along), and thereafter revert along your negative, pessimistic path if you must.

Immense credit is due to ALL concerned so give a little credit where it's due....PLEEEZE.

I have experienced us Morton fans backing the team in a manner that ensures the players

Let's go for it!

If only we could draw a line under your entire existence.

Let's go for it!

How come every time you post it makes we want the club to liquidate immediately?

Archived