The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given Mark Kerr has been punted after a bust-up with (in his opinion) a piss-poor management setup, I couldn't really see him lasting long under Clueless Jim before taking a loaded shotgun into training.

I'm not usually into violence, but if that's what it takes to get rid of Duffy. Get him signed.

Why is all the abuse aimed at Duffy alone, don't we have an assistant manager and a number of coaches? Do you seriously think they don't look at next week's opposition before games and plan tactics?

If you watched Morton,you would know. Craig McPherson may be poor as well. Who else are you referring to?

Why is all the abuse aimed at Duffy alone, don't we have an assistant manager and a number of coaches? Do you seriously think they don't look at next week's opposition before games and plan tactics?

Rampant clownophobia! :shutup

Actually I am musophobic and dreading Ashtons constructive riposte to that.

Are you saying that Craig McPherson is crap as well?

Naw - just saying that peladocoulrophobia (just learned a new word!) is rampant on those forums. I don't personally have any fear of, or agenda against bald clowns - real or imaginary and anyhow, I don't think CoCo Duffy sounds quite right.

CoCo Pops Rae perhaps! :lol:

Naw - just saying that peladocoulrophobia (just learned a new word!) is rampant on those forums. I don't personally have any fear of, or agenda against bald clowns - real or imaginary and anyhow, I don't think CoCo Duffy sounds quite right.

CoCo Pops Rae perhaps! :lol:

That explains why I've stopped going to Cappielow. Is there a cure?

Archived