Cumnock, Glens, Auchinleck

weegienative

Will be down that way early Saturday and thinking of taking in a game and realised I have a choice as all 3 are at home. Any fans of the teams know the conditions of the pitches/ chances of the games being on/off? I don't have any particular like or dislike of any of the teams involved in the matches.

Cumnock v Troon will be worth a watch. Cumnock really can't afford to lose this or they are already looking a doomed side, and Troon are starting to look the side we all thought they would be when they won the title last year.

No pressure on Troon for this one and heaps of pressure on Cumnock and their boss, which should make it unmissable.

We are maybe no the best team to watch at the moment, but for your own personal safety coming to cumnock would be your best bet!!!lol

That's because no-one attends Toonheed any more, weegienative will end up feeling like Chuck Noland if he ends up in Cumnock.

That's because no-one attends Toonheed any more, weegienative will end up feeling like Chuck Noland if he ends up in Cumnock.

Can I strongly suggest to you, get your blinkers off and look around your own set up, before commenting on something you know f---- all about. You will hardly know the way out of Girvan, let alone comment on teams you have only dreamed off.

Archived