TTG Jim vs TTG Jim

It would add to the long list of shame games we've had in the past 18 months.

Well, if Jim D doesn't get the three points against Jim M I may be persuaded to join the TTG brigade and hound him out of Crappy Low for being bald.

What are the odds on Jim McInally to quit Peterhead, take over from Duffy in January and get Morton out of the seaside league for the second time?

The current Board of Directors at Crappy Low already has the deal sewn up provided Jim the Trim beats Jim the Disnae need wan this Saturday. :angel

Great banter.

I actually think, Duffy or not, as the full-timers Morton will only get better in the second half of the season and probably win the league. Just look after Derek Gaston and the clean sheets will look after themselves.

See you next season.

Can't see us going tbh: if needs must then Ayr will take up their routine relegation spot to keep us safe.

Great banter.

I actually think, Duffy or not, as the full-timers Morton will only get better in the second half of the season and probably win the league. Just look after Derek Gaston and the clean sheets will look after themselves.

No we won't, because the team has a handful of good players, one of which is only guaranteed to be here for another handful of games. The bulk of the squad is utter dross brought in by Jim and his insider knowledge of lower league football.

When I said "see you next season", I meant because we're going up!

I believe your second paragraph, but luckily all the teams in Leagues One and Two are full of lower-league dross! Full-time lower-league dross and a handful of good players is good enough to win that league.

Archived