Clyde v East Fife

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be miles off here, so apologies in advance.

Was Marko not one of those under suspicion of chucking the Accies game for mr Reid to allow them all to toddle off to new Douglas park in Div 1? Rumours at the time of gambling debts being paid off by Accies chairman?

Yeah, probably nothing in it. Just rumour.

Marko was one of the names I had heard today as one of the possible players to be signing in January.

Is he still registered with anyone?

Ching's our third choice centre half. He may be 39 but he's still a decent player and some man- last week he was due to start, got injured in the warm up and walked through a fight between Nade and a Raith fan with a big grin on.

You wanting Lee Mair? I've already offered him to Morton but they've not got back to me.

Today mcqueen just confirmed his indiviual quality & masterclass..

Apart fae P Keogh ive never seen a so called centre half lead the line so well from winning every flick on to this touch n turn ..

Come jan BF might have his thoughts on whos staying or not but by fuk oor chuckie needs to stay & the big man loved the applause at FT today n quite rightly so..

Foreva n eva

Might be miles off here, so apologies in advance.

Was Marko not one of those under suspicion of chucking the Accies game for mr Reid to allow them all to toddle off to new Douglas park in Div 1? Rumours at the time of gambling debts being paid off by Accies chairman?

Yeah, probably nothing in it. Just rumour.

How very dare you cast such aspersions on Big Marko.

The man walks on water, never forget his first game back after injury against THEM! What a goal and celebration that night!!

Today mcqueen just confirmed his indiviual quality & masterclass..

Apart fae P Keogh ive never seen a so called centre half lead the line so well from winning every flick on to this touch n turn ..

I think you have mixed your Pats up and meant to say Scullion?

Who Ayr?

Indeed.....two seperate goals. Possibly three.....he scored the only goal against the filthy rags in a home midweek match, then at the Panto Theater a few weeks later the goal which (almost) clinched the 2000 title was against thaim away...99% certain those were the only two he banged against that shower....think he got a bad leg break against Livingston, in the Jan/Feb following season, then came aff the bench and first touch a goal v Ayr in the November. Roy of the Rovers stuff. Ssb got his jersey at the Ferry gig im sure....:)

Indeed.....two seperate goals. Possibly three.....he scored the only goal against the filthy rags in a home midweek match, then at the Panto Theater a few weeks later the goal which (almost) clinched the 2000 title was against thaim away...99% certain those were the only two he banged against that shower....think he got a bad leg break against Livingston, in the Jan/Feb following season, then came aff the bench and first touch a goal v Ayr in the November. Roy of the Rovers stuff. Ssb got his jersey at the Ferry gig im sure....:)

Wasnt that Jack Ross who came off bench and scored with 1st touch..??!

Big Markos top was won by yours truly at Ferry Auction after few too many & Mrs SSB face wasnt a pretty picture at time i recall that i spent 00s when we were expecting our 1st & money was tight....Roll on 6months,Signed frame top up in living room wall, Trousers clearly mine in this household;)

Wasnt that Jack Ross who came off bench and scored with 1st touch..??!

Big Markos top was won by yours truly at Ferry Auction after few too many & Mrs SSB face wasnt a pretty picture at time i recall that i spent 00s when we were expecting our 1st & money was tight....Roll on 6months,Signed frame top up in living room wall, Trousers clearly mine in this household;)

I'm pretty sure it was Marko that after breaking his leg he came off the bench and scored a goal with his first touch.

You sure you've got the correct player after your latest effort at slander??? That was pretty pathetic. Couldn't even get the season or the manager right. Guess they all look the same after a while to some.

So there were no rumours then?

Well it was ten years ago, so I will bow to your superior memory and knowledge. One season just merges into another these days and they are all. Disappointing.

Archived