Your teams star men so far?

Bestjuniorfan

Meadow have done very well without two 10-15 goal a season attacking midfielders who went to Queens after last season. If they don't go up I do hope maybe one comes back to Meadow but being very optimistic for that to happen.

I'm not saying who our best players are as Gus' scouts sniff about here like a bad smell but anyone who watches us knows the top few players and influences.

Meadow have done very well without two 10-15 goal a season attacking midfielders who went to Queens after last season. If they don't go up I do hope maybe one comes back to Meadow but being very optimistic for that to happen.

I'm not saying who our best players are as Gus' scouts sniff about here like a bad smell but anyone who watches us knows the top few players and influences.

Do you think medda will loose anymore to the senior ranks

Your right, I would bet my bottom dollar whoever from Clyde or Queens Park for example are on this constantly. If X player at Y team gets mentioned consistently on here someone will get sent out the watch them and it will develop from there.

Classic example three young players at my own team I and a couple of others have bigged up Gus ends up being linked with them. I am sure it's similar at other teams.

And what's the problem? The boys going on to better things?

No problem think RRG is meaning scouts reading football forums as easier way of getting clues on what players / clubs to scout.

I like seeing our players going on to bigger teams like Fleming at Dumbarton and fancy 'bigger' teams to be keeping a close eye on Fraser and Miller as both doing pretty well at Queens Park.

Archived